leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Almost all of them enjoy headpats also example of the right compliments; Rogue - nice tits (lowers love a by 1-2 but bumps up inhibition 2-5/obed by 2-4) & , (depends on points you have overall/rng/time of day) extra beautiful/gorgeous/lost in eyes (Can't recall anymore). Kitty; Nice tits, you did great in class today, lost in eyes, gorgeous/extra beautiful (rng/depends on points overall). Laura pretty much what's the fragrance, toned today, nice job in the danger room. Jean pretty much everything works I dunno. Storm fragrance, nice tits, xtra beaut today/gorgeous (never do nice eyes), i'm so into you. Emma (after you've sexually awakened her) nice tits, extra beaut/gorgeous/lost in eyes (i think?), fragrance is guaranteed good points like storm. Jubilee is similar to Kitty & Rogue but a lil more rng/overall stats heavy low stats give her compliments on beauty/tits private ask what fragrance but again even good/medium near high it's rng and she can say back off.
Honestly you can get quite high stats by complimenting them each portion of the day it especially works if you focus one girl, buy the love/inhib books as well as shocker vibes if they're even somewhat into you they'll take it immediately and it's a big stat boost in all three stats most girls it's 15-25 across the board. Swimsuits are damned expensive don't buy them unless you a) give yourself money via console commands or b)focus a specific girl. Compliments/flirtations should be done to any & all girls you can find going to & from where you plan to train as this maximizes xp gain to increase money overall.
So if you go to the danger room have travel mode unlocked, if you see kitty/jean/laura compliment them or do something else, hit danger room compliment/do something else to that girl(s) as well. If asked to follow you can say no each time for early obedience or do follow for love points. Each girl doesn't really enjoy anything specific outside of compliments.
Cool tips. I want to add that, when in doubt, rubbing shoulders works for everyone minus Emma and Jean at the beginning. And sometimes, taking actions that lower a specific stat that's already high (Like Rogue's love or Jean's inhibition) but favor considerably other stats, is a good way of progressing with them.
Also, characters lvl up by studying and training, as well as receive points in a hidden stat that decides how well they get along with eachother (for 3somes and stuff), so if you're in the training room with Kitty, or whatever, you can try and bring someone else of your liking to train with both of them and maximize the gains.
Oh, and a good way I found to speed up a little bit the relationship with Jean is to basically be an ass with her during her intro. That way, she won't flash you her tits. This is good because by the end of her intro, her love stat will be at 0, so any gains you get from that are removed, yet it stays registered that you saw her tits. If you happen to see her in the shower or naked, she will lose a ton of love points, but gain plenty of the others and also register that you saw her tits and pussy, so try forcing that by entering the shower when she's there before giving her compliments or gifts, because those will be a waste. And use the chat option after seeing a girl's parts. All of them bar Storm have a 1 time only chat when they asked if you liked what you saw, and you can gain considerable love and inhibition with that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
At this point, despite my mild burnout with this game, no matter who wins the current poll, whether the game is going to 1.0 or 0.1000... . So when we get Gwen and it doesn't take too long for her to reveal her rectum, God shall remein in his Heaven, and all shall continue to be right with the world.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
hello everyone , are there any mods or files for different clothes ?
Leonhenten made these, but you have to actually put them yourself in the files and they overwrite vanilla clothings.

There were also thise ones but i cant recall who made them nor can i find the actual files, but atleast we can look at them.
dominatrix emma.png goth kitty.png

Last edited:

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
Some guy (forgot his username) that posted here made these, but you have to actually put them yourself in the files and they overwrite vanilla clothings.

There were also thise ones but i cant recall who made them nor can i find the actual files, but atleast we can look at them.
View attachment 2173385 View attachment 2173386
goth kitty is a vibe i didnt know i needed until now

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
that would be an interesting change, a set of clothes making her more based on the older cartoon maybe? Brown leather jacket, yellow shirt, green pants, possibly cowboy boots the same color as the jacket?
Im honestly surprised that hasnt been an option since day 1 really, 90s rogue is peak rogue although evo rogue is still pretty great.
rogue.png

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Think I prefer Evo Rogue tbh. Having more clothes for the girls would be nice though.
I can sell it to you lad, pay attention.
Ok so we start with our normal, goth rogue from evo, right?
We progress to the game to the point where she has her max love event, then the following day she starts wearing bright clothing, loses the goth makeup and lets her hair go wild because you just got rid of her big sads, youve sucesfully cheered her up into grown up rogue!

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
Some guy (forgot his username) that posted here made these, but you have to actually put them yourself in the files and they overwrite vanilla clothings.

View attachment 2173385 View attachment 2173386
Only standing girls. No clothes for sex positions :/

Jul 31, 2021
I can sell it to you lad, pay attention.
Ok so we start with our normal, goth rogue from evo, right?
We progress to the game to the point where she has her max love event, then the following day she starts wearing bright clothing, loses the goth makeup and lets her hair go wild because you just got rid of her big sads, youve sucesfully cheered her up into grown up rogue!
That actually sounds like a good idea.

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Evo Rogue de-gothed to the 90s Rogue would be the best thing that ever happened in the history of this game :love: I don't know how but we need to convince Oni to do it.
Semondemon
Dude, use your charm or super powers, but hit Oni with this idea! 90s Rogue must happen!

Last edited:

Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
Offtopic and double posting and also I totally don't mean to promote myself here at Oni's game thread seriosuly, I don't, but these 90s Rogue talks brought not so far memories of the commission I took last year, and yeah, it was 90s Rogue, one of the most enjoyable jobs I ever did in my life :coffee: Making a living of drawing hot chicks is a dream to me... Hopefully I will reach it someday... :sleep:
Rogue_3 1980.png

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes