Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I don't remember that. Maybe I was unaware of the touch grass thing when she came out, and by the time it started become somewhat popular webwise, it was already removed.
I wish I saw it before it got removed.

Just to see what it said.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I do like the other characters well enough btw, so I don't really care if they end up winning. Especially since Gwen will win eventually if Oni keeps doing polls. Wondering about all the hate for her though. Like, I can understand not being into the whole fourth wall breaking stuff, but she's super cute ignoring all that.
That's mostly on Marvel for mismanaging her horribly, I don't blame people who dismiss her at all. Ended up reading Unbelievable Gwenpool by chance myself.
Personally, I dislike 4th-Wall-Breaking characters in general. Deadpool gets a pass because he is positively insane and when written well, you can tell he's tethering on the edge. Also, lolsorandumb characters are shit, especially when their shtick is largely vomiting WORDS WORDS WORDS upon the page that the writer thinks makes them sound witty.
That was her introduction, but Unbelievable Gwenpool turned that around and gave her depth.
I have nothing against Gwen as a character
While she spawned in a Gwen variant cover, she's not a Gwen Stacy.
Spidergwen works well in-context, without feeling like a cheap Spiderman knockoff
Good joke, buddy. Here's her last two books:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you know she is currently depowered and wears a symbiote? Her fans and Marvel's editors and writers don't.
Basically, I have no wish to suffer through an obnoxiously hyper character that is constantly around to remind me I am playing a game. Oni already did a godawful job with Jean, and I have no doubt he'll do an equally godawful job with Gwenpool.
I'll be the first to bash Jean but that was a spite job reflected even in the sex poses, Oni clearly favors Poole and her character defining run going by the art. I seriously doubt he missed the point even if her cameo in the game was heavy-handed.

Jul 31, 2021
Grunt also forgot the hyphen in Spider-Gwen. Always respect the hyphen. But yeah. I don't blame people for thinking Gwen Poole is another version of Gwen Stacy. I made that mistake as well. Doesn't help that Marvel decided to not only make them look similar, but name them both Gwen. And I know she was a variant cover, but they could have tried to make it less confusing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Z - Reborn

redknight1

Sep 19, 2017
*edit: second time's the charm, sorry about that, fellas

Added kitty and Laura to the pink and wet mod
Also included a mod to widen Laura's depressing ass.
(It's not perfect, but desperate times call for desperate measures)

*Edit 2: included missing file from HankHillBegoneMod
HankHillBegoneMod needs halloween skirt

Reactions: leathermax

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I'll be honest, while I do like the idea of Gwenpool being added, and in fact she is my favorite of all candidates (followed surprisingly by Lorna after reading about her on a wiki), I do not think she should win.

Because Oni clearly wants to add her.
As mentioned, he already put her on a scene, and is clearly insistent.
Plus how she made Jean a completely different character. While I do like this take on her, and I am aware he never liked her much, you can't say it is not just to spite everyone for not letting Gwen win - he literally made the pool restart with only the two.

So, I want other girls to be added through the pools. If he wants her so much, he can add her on his own accord instead.
(which is... ironic, considering her name)

Also,

Gwenpool IS a mutant now, guys.
Seems like her powers retconned her in fear of being canceled, and now she is a mutant with her memories of being a dimension traveler coming from a small mental breakdown when her powers first activated.
As a consequence though, seems she lost the ability of take advantage of being in a comic book, keeping just the awareness of it.

She was even able to use a portal to Krakoa, which supposedly only allows mutants (save for Kitty, it seems, because her powers confused the portal so it wouldn't let her?)

Grunt also forgot the hyphen in Spider-Gwen. Always respect the hyphen. But yeah. I don't blame people for thinking Gwen Poole is another version of Gwen Stacy. I made that mistake as well. Doesn't help that Marvel decided to not only make them look similar, but name them both Gwen. And I know she was a variant cover, but they could have tried to make it less confusing.
Well, she did become a character on her own because the fans already liked her just because of the variant cover, not because they decided they liked the idea themselves, so they probably wanted to ride on the initial fame. Thus why the name Gwenpool and keeping the appearence so similar.
But that's just a guess.

Jul 31, 2021
I feel like if Wanda winds up winning instead of Gwen, Oni is going to half-ass her out of spite. Especially with the poll being this close. At least if Gwen is added, he can work on a character he actually likes for a change. No idea why he's leaving it up to a poll though.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I feel like if Wanda winds up winning instead of Gwen, Oni is going to half-ass her out of spite. Especially with the poll being this close. At least if Gwen is added, he can work on a character he actually likes for a change. No idea why he's leaving it up to a poll though.
The truth is that if he wanted her so bad, he could add her slowly over the updates while working on other things, but since hes oni, hes just gonna do a single thing at a time.
Lets see if finally getting gwen means he will work harder on the game.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes