Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If he wanted her that bad couldn't he have just not done a poll
blah blah illusion of choice, blah blah democratical process. Honestly Oni putting it to just over three weeks for the polls was a lil' much but apparently votes fly in in the last week. It was just nearly 2k votes in the first THREE days now stuff is kinda just trickling in. I woulda called it after 14-16 days honestly so Oni could get to work I hope he hasn't been sitting on his ass apparently next build he'll be editing art & whatnot (A programmer might have convinced Oni to allow said programmer to help finally however it was over said guy stating he'd be completely free"

Jul 31, 2021
At this point I'm fine with either Gwen or Wanda, though all I know about Wanda is her MCU adaptation. Should probably get around to reading some comics with her in them. Not that it matters, cuz Oni will probably screw her over anyway if she beats his waifu in the poll, but it's a decent excuse to read some new stuff.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
next build he'll be editing art & whatnot (A programmer might have convinced Oni to allow said programmer to help finally however it was over said guy stating he'd be completely free"
This is the more important part of next update really.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
At this point I'm fine with either Gwen or Wanda, though all I know about Wanda is her MCU adaptation. Should probably get around to reading some comics with her in them. Not that it matters, cuz Oni will probably screw her over anyway if she beats his waifu in the poll, but it's a decent excuse to read some new stuff.
Don't bother with the mainline they did her quite wrong. Just watch the Evo cartoon it pretty much surmises everything you need to know in one easy show. I mean i ended up watching the Evo cartoon again a few years back due to this game, I'm not gonna give my opinion on it since it was pretty nostalgic for me to rewatch (nostalgia is a worthless thing) however it wasn't terrible. We had Wolverine being a dad to everyone, it was mostly about the group some episodes were fun others were eh.

Jul 31, 2021
Don't bother with the mainline they did her quite wrong. Just watch the Evo cartoon it pretty much surmises everything you need to know in one easy show. I mean i ended up watching the Evo cartoon again a few years back due to this game, I'm not gonna give my opinion on it since it was pretty nostalgic for me to rewatch (nostalgia is a worthless thing) however it wasn't terrible. We had Wolverine being a dad to everyone, it was mostly about the group some episodes were fun others were eh.
I'll add it to my ever growing list of things I need to watch.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
I'm thinking whoever wins the poll is going to be the final girl, since the game will prob be at 1.0
Any updates after that are most likely going to be bug fixes. It's all speculation though so I could be wrong.
Honestly the game has enough girls and having all of them in a harem in the same playthrough is pretty exhausting.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm thinking whoever wins the poll is going to be the final girl, since the game will prob be at 1.0
Any updates after that are most likely going to be bug fixes. It's all speculation though so I could be wrong.
Honestly the game has enough girls and having all of them in a harem in the same playthrough is pretty exhausting.
Dude I've said this so many times, Oni isn't going to quit developing the game.

Jul 31, 2021
Yeah. Oni struck gold with this. Considering the amount of characters he could add into the game, he could keep milking this forever and I'd be fine with it. On the topic of building a harem with every character, I gotta say it's totally worth it. No time limit means I can focus on one girl at a time. Only character I can see being exhausting is Jean, but it's super satisfying breaking her down tbh.

Reactions: salscou

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
Dude I've said this so many times, Oni isn't going to quit developing the game.
The money from the game is probably pretty good, so he's most likely going to keep it going for a long time even after it's done without adding the "Completed" tag. Maybe he's going to work on another trainer type game with different females from the marvel universe with the same concept as this game. Was going to say DC comic characters at first but "something unlimited" already covered that.

Jul 31, 2021
No, he's stated "I wont quit developing this until people are bored of it" since he's making after tax 60k a fucking year do you think he's going to give this up?
no, anyway I agree with Winnie but I've played through it so many times I can get all girls within 15 days, sometimes less.
Dude is making bank. I can kinda see why he wants to give his patrons a say in who gets added now. Also. 15 days? Teach me your ways.

Frankston

Feb 4, 2020
No, he's stated "I wont quit developing this until people are bored of it" since he's making after tax 60k a fucking year do you think he's going to give this up?
no, anyway I agree with Winnie but I've played through it so many times I can get all girls within 15 days, sometimes less.
Damn... yea you're right, it's kinda hard to want to finish a game when it's making that much money. Summertime saga's dev team are doing the same thing. That means it might be going for maybe another decade or longer even after the final girl.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Dude is making bank. I can kinda see why he wants to give his patrons a say in who gets added now. Also. 15 days? Teach me your ways.
compliment them all the time, once you can push every interaction you can that's really it. Tho it is dependent on timing since I mean Laura shows up technically day 10 but you can lewd her in that very same day if you do it right.

Reactions: Testerguy19

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
He said the next version will be 1.0, but that does not mean it is done. Not THIS game.
Making it be 1.0 is not because it is done. It is because the way Oni was numbering things was unsustainable, it was going from 0.1 to 0.9 then to 0.91 to 0.99 and so on.
Making it 1.0 is the best way Oni could imagine to reset his numbering.
compliment them all the time, once you can push every interaction you can that's really it. Tho it is dependent on timing since I mean Laura shows up technically day 10 but you can lewd her in that very same day if you do it right.
Complementing works?
I usually avoid it since it always ends up with them annoyed at me or something. I prefer to flirt with what I find out they like the most at that relationship level (Laura enjoys headpats, for example)

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
He said the next version will be 1.0, but that does not mean it is done. Not THIS game.
Making it be 1.0 is not because it is done. It is because the way Oni was numbering things was unsustainable, it was going from 0.1 to 0.9 then to 0.91 to 0.99 and so on.
Making it 1.0 is the best way Oni could imagine to reset his numbering.

Complementing works?
I usually avoid it since it always ends up with them annoyed at me or something. I prefer to flirt with what I find out they like the most at that relationship level (Laura enjoys headpats, for example)
Almost all of them enjoy headpats also example of the right compliments; Rogue - nice tits (lowers love a by 1-2 but bumps up inhibition 2-5/obed by 2-4) & , (depends on points you have overall/rng/time of day) extra beautiful/gorgeous/lost in eyes (Can't recall anymore). Kitty; Nice tits, you did great in class today, lost in eyes, gorgeous/extra beautiful (rng/depends on points overall). Laura pretty much what's the fragrance, toned today, nice job in the danger room. Jean pretty much everything works I dunno. Storm fragrance, nice tits, xtra beaut today/gorgeous (never do nice eyes), i'm so into you. Emma (after you've sexually awakened her) nice tits, extra beaut/gorgeous/lost in eyes (i think?), fragrance is guaranteed good points like storm. Jubilee is similar to Kitty & Rogue but a lil more rng/overall stats heavy low stats give her compliments on beauty/tits private ask what fragrance but again even good/medium near high it's rng and she can say back off.
Honestly you can get quite high stats by complimenting them each portion of the day it especially works if you focus one girl, buy the love/inhib books as well as shocker vibes if they're even somewhat into you they'll take it immediately and it's a big stat boost in all three stats most girls it's 15-25 across the board. Swimsuits are damned expensive don't buy them unless you a) give yourself money via console commands or b)focus a specific girl. Compliments/flirtations should be done to any & all girls you can find going to & from where you plan to train as this maximizes xp gain to increase money overall.
So if you go to the danger room have travel mode unlocked, if you see kitty/jean/laura compliment them or do something else, hit danger room compliment/do something else to that girl(s) as well. If asked to follow you can say no each time for early obedience or do follow for love points. Each girl doesn't really enjoy anything specific outside of compliments.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I must be one of the few people that just doesn't care for any additional characters. I already have my favorite(s) (it's Kitty btw, who is I assume everyone's favorite since she's the best), so any content with anyone I'm not already interested in at this point is basically a zero content update for me.

aristarh2007

Oct 23, 2017
I must be one of the few people that just doesn't care for any additional characters. I already have my favorite(s) (it's Kitty btw, who is I assume everyone's favorite since she's the best), so any content with anyone I'm not already interested in at this point is basically a zero content update for me.
Support you.
When the game become wide but not deep, it's follow to degradation.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes