Jul 31, 2021
...Yet, you say this to someone who likes School Days, Elfen Lied, Bondage Game, the bathroom/shotgun scene in Bible Black, and A Serbian Film.

Just saying. ...and thus why I wanted Wanda to win.
School Days is pretty top tier imo. Really need to play the other route. And to keep this on topic, Wanda will be added in eventually. If Oni keeps working on the game, I feel like everyone will be included. Is that a good thing? Maybe. Though I prefer quality over quantity, so we'll see.

Not that I'll care about any extra girls after Gwen is added to the game. Outside of Doreen, there's nobody else I'd want added. Not that she's gonna be added anytime soon.

Reactions: FacelessVixen

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Current Expanded Mod? Isn't that in the 0.984 version quarantine edition? Because my copy of that has the vanilla pool.
My screen was from "Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win", under Base Mod in the thread's OP, so, yeah, two pools: vanilla keeps them fair skinned and Expanded can tan them for a week (if I remember correctly).

That said, the Expanded version kinda breaks the illusion of the girls always having legs, so... yeah, that's a thing.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
My screen was from "Rogue-Like-0.984h_1-win", under Base Mod in the thread's OP, so, yeah, two pools: vanilla keeps them fair skinned and Expanded can tan them for a week (if I remember correctly).

That said, the Expanded version kinda breaks the illusion of the girls always having legs, so... yeah, that's a thing.
My version also has the ability to tan the girls (although if you asked them for a footjob, their legs magically pale down. And also Emma has Kitty's feet, which is a mixture of funny and uncanny). So I guess I play the quarantine edition, which I suppose was a little patch for the base mod with the latest addition from Oni before they decided to halt the development.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Okay so poll is over it's evident who's won
Gwen : 45%
Doreen: 7%
Lorna: 11%
Wanda: 38%.
Oni will make a note either the end of this week or next week I'd assume.
Any comment on what's going on with the syrups update he was gonna drop next time instead of adding the winner straight up?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
My version also has the ability to tan the girls (although if you asked them for a footjob, their legs magically pale down. And also Emma has Kitty's feet, which is a mixture of funny and uncanny). So I guess I play the quarantine edition, which I suppose was a little patch for the base mod with the latest addition from Oni before they decided to halt the development.
speaking of the quarantine edition, but... of the base game, on the first post, is it possible to do anything with Jean in it? The only thing I could do was get the nickname of "ghost boy"

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
speaking of the quarantine edition, but... of the base game, on the first post, is it possible to do anything with Jean in it? The only thing I could do was get the nickname of "ghost boy"
I'm a bit lost on what you mean. Jean is fully implemented in the current vanilla build, but she doesn't appear in the Expanded Mod.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
School Days is pretty top tier imo. Really need to play the other route. And to keep this on topic, Wanda will be added in eventually. If Oni keeps working on the game, I feel like everyone will be included. Is that a good thing? Maybe. Though I prefer quality over quantity, so we'll see.

Not that I'll care about any extra girls after Gwen is added to the game. Outside of Doreen, there's nobody else I'd want added. Not that she's gonna be added anytime soon.
Ever since someone brought up Magik I want her in over Wanda. Psylocke would be cool too, but I fear Oni might not get her face right.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MankoEater
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes