salscou

Apr 14, 2020
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, ARE YOU JK????
how the hot goth redhead or the cute shy girl lost against gwen?
Oni REALLY likes gwen, so finally getting her in might motivate him.
I too would have prefered wanda because more EVO characters + she could be meaner than jean and that makes it all the better to have them calling you daddy and asking for your dudejuices later on.

Jul 31, 2021

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Lorna and Wanda look really good, but I know shit all about them personality wise. Doreen is fucking adorable, but I can understand why people don't like her. And Gwen is super cute, but I'm obviously biased.
Wanda is magneto's crazy daughter with daddy issues and lorna is his other daughter that isnt crazy, wich brings the following, if both lorna and wanda got in the game, then there could be lesbian incest, make of that what you will fellas.

Jul 31, 2021
Oh yeah, Wanda is his daughter. Think I kinda remember that from when I read Ultimatum a few weeks back. Not that I remember much from that tbh. Anyway, I'd be fine with some good old fashioned incest eventually. Though with the rate Oni is adding girls, I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.

Reactions: Kungoru

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
Oh yeah, Wanda is his daughter. Think I kinda remember that from when I read Ultimatum a few weeks back. Not that I remember much from that tbh. Anyway, I'd be fine with some good old fashioned incest eventually. Though with the rate Oni is adding girls, I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.
We will see that shit in 2025 if we are lucky.

Reactions: Vraxous2
Jul 31, 2021
I'm not complaining btw. Oni can take his sweet time with the game. It has enough content already for me to be happy. Plus once Gwen is added, I won't really be waiting for new characters all that much. Except for Doreen. And maybe Wanda? Though I kinda like crazy chicks, so any other character that fits that description would be welcome.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
So here's your update:

Ok, a few days into the poll I can see the writing on the wall, Wanda is a shoe-in, so I disconnected from social media for the month and spent that time writing all her story content. . . wait, Gwen won?! Delete, delete, delete. . .

Ok, kidding, there is no content done for either of them, but I have been hard at work with other parts of the game and I really think you guys will enjoy 1.0 when it releases. As I said earlier, it's mainly going to be polishing up existing systems and adding a few more new features for the game as a whole. One thing I've been doing is going through and tweaking the doggy animations a bit, and making sure that they all have the full set of support options (like displaying fondling sub-animations). One other thing I can note is that I got around to adding pantyhose and torn pantyhose for Laura, don't know how I skipped out on that for so long.

But Gwen won the poll and I have a lot of fun ideas for her in version 1.1, scheduled for sometime in 2025 if the pacing of previous release versions is any indication. Or more likely mid-spring next year. I might end up getting a little more cameo content for her for 1.0, we'll see. As for 1.0, I'm aiming for sometime this month, hopefully, or at least early next month. I've got most of the "must launch" aspects done, so we'll see how many "maybe" aspects get added to this version and which get pushed to a later one.

TLDR Next update coming soon(tm), a few new additions to doggy poses I guess, laura got something & next update will probably have nothing except gwen's first appearance that isn't laura sucking your dong.

Aug 9, 2021
Lorna and Wanda look really good, but I know shit all about them personality wise. Doreen is fucking adorable, but I can understand why people don't like her. And Gwen is super cute, but I'm obviously biased.
yeeees the most important part is the personality, Wanda looks completely as a girl that doms you but is sweet and sub inside, Lorna is a shy nynpho that only needs a bit of care to open, the perfect duo but ONIIIIIII IS AFRAID OF SUCESS, every girl diferences are based on the personality and the desing, thats with everybody hates Jean

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
...did he change Doreen or am I remembering her wrong? Because as far as I recall this version is MUCH better than last one.
As far as I know all he did was added colour but maybe he did some small changes here and there.
The Serial Killer Smile is still there so I hope he will fix that if she will ever be added

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes