Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
So here's your update:

Ok, a few days into the poll I can see the writing on the wall, Wanda is a shoe-in, so I disconnected from social media for the month and spent that time writing all her story content. . . wait, Gwen won?! Delete, delete, delete. . .

Ok, kidding, there is no content done for either of them, but I have been hard at work with other parts of the game and I really think you guys will enjoy 1.0 when it releases. As I said earlier, it's mainly going to be polishing up existing systems and adding a few more new features for the game as a whole. One thing I've been doing is going through and tweaking the doggy animations a bit, and making sure that they all have the full set of support options (like displaying fondling sub-animations). One other thing I can note is that I got around to adding pantyhose and torn pantyhose for Laura, don't know how I skipped out on that for so long.

But Gwen won the poll and I have a lot of fun ideas for her in version 1.1, scheduled for sometime in 2025 if the pacing of previous release versions is any indication. Or more likely mid-spring next year. I might end up getting a little more cameo content for her for 1.0, we'll see. As for 1.0, I'm aiming for sometime this month, hopefully, or at least early next month. I've got most of the "must launch" aspects done, so we'll see how many "maybe" aspects get added to this version and which get pushed to a later one.

TLDR Next update coming soon(tm), a few new additions to doggy poses I guess, laura got something & next update will probably have nothing except gwen's first appearance that isn't laura sucking your dong.
Best girl FINALLY took the W! Hell yeah!

Cheers to that!

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Funny how he implies the 1.0 will come out this month or perhaps earliest January, because it sounds like he's been working on it.
On the other hand, if Gwen is added as it is, with her superhero suit, maybe it's a good excuse to give everyone else theirs. And once Rogue has her iconic yellow-green tightsuit, just add the hairstyle, and we can have the second closest thing to the original Rogue peeps want.
Also, Doreen still exudes that "Howdy pardner!" aura that doesn't click with me, so I'd hope he changed her somehow, but I doubt it because it's Oni. Doggy with a tail is kinda disturbing too, tbh, but to each their own.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Ok, so there is a high chance I am confusing Oni's art of Doreen with some of the official bad art that was been shown here at the time she first entered the pools some time ago or something. THIS Doreen is very different than what I remembered.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I lowkey expect Lorna to be the shy and reserved chick she looks like, only to awake to the most nymphwhore of the entire cast once a certain threshold is trespassed. A shame I'll only find out in 2220.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That reminded me of one scene from South Central

Could be like April fool's joke for her
Outslutting Zero seems pretty fucking hard. Which gives me an idea for an April Fools version: You control Rogue, and Zero is a disembodied NPC you chase around the school trying to seduce, be he's a good ol' "no handholding until 10 years in marriage", so you have to try your best.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Oni has only ever posted the girls that are in the game or in the last poll. Lots of other people have posted or suggested Psylocke, but never has Oni ever mentioned her.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes