Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
See i think that pubic hair gives a pussy personality, but when its too much and you cant even see the thing, you know its time to landscape.
So if laura is hairy because shes the daughter/clone of the hairy manlet that is logan, squirrel girl would look like that mod a guy made to make kitty and laura super hairy.
View attachment 2209292
I don't know, laura's never bothered me but it was pretty much the most I can enjoy. I dunno what SG would have under there, I'd hope she trims or shaves.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'll take this as my cue to fuck with some of you people and inquire about Saber Rogue's pussy: Is it "hairy" because of fur and thus technically has a furry pussy? Or does the fur count as her hair and thus still having a hairy pussy?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'll take this as my cue to fuck with some of you people and inquire about Saber Rogue's pussy: Is it "hairy" because of fur and thus technically has a furry pussy? Or does the fur count as her hair and thus still having a hairy pussy?
Depends on how you look at it, considering it's only temporary. Her whole body had hair in the cartoon so I'd imagine she's all hair however since this is a transformation and rogue still looks like herself I'd argue she became more a monstergirl.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
1670019279903.png
Going by the definiton of fur, any being with bodily participation of an animal feature that includes said "fur" is, therefore, a furry.
Doreen can crack as many jokes about cracking nuts as she pleases, but she's going to the cage the vet gave me. And too much noise during the night means she is slapped with a curled newspaper.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 2209358
Going by the definiton of fur, any bodily participation of an animal feature that includes said "fur" is, therefore, a furry.
Doreen can crack as many jokes about cracking nuts as she pleases, but she's going to the cage the vet gave me. And too much noise during the night means she is slapped with a curled newspaper.
incorrect little man, fur around the WHOLE body and a SNOUT make a "furry" creature, the distinction is the creature is NOT HUMAN whatsoever despite being humanoid.
Essentially furries are xenophiles.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
but true, how can your disgust for fur go so far you cant even like anthropomorphic ears on girls?
It weird me out how they always have two human ears but then also the animal ears. And I can just imagine the animal ears twitching

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
wht did i miss? there was new girls pool? wht was and who is winer?
Gwen is going to be added soon(tm) but not anytime soon, she wont the poll Oni just completed on the thirtieth of November. We're getting an update sometime this month to early next year as a 1.0 update but it's just some fixes, additions & changes for now (Gwen may make a cameo but I doubt it).
Besides that we're arguing about animal ears & tails on women.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Her normal human hair goes into overdrive and make her a really hairy, mutated girl.
But shes still rogue so she needs to be cherished.
wht did i miss? there was new girls pool? wht was and who is winer?
Gwenpool won, 1.0 soon, but 1.0 will be mostly fixes, aditional art for the girls that are there and more content, not gwen.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Her normal human hair goes into overdrive and make her a really hairy, mutated girl.
But shes still rogue so she needs to be cherished.

Gwenpool won, 1.0 soon, but 1.0 will be mostly fixes, aditional art for the girls that are there and more content, not gwen.
hey you copied exactly what I just typed out. Are we a hivemind?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yesterday, never had a person thought that having a Phoenix Wright level of debate about the amount of keratin over the epidermis of a fantasy character in order to determine their occult internet definition would be synonimous with enlightenment.

Today, that is forevermore changed. Uncork the expensive liquors, Chads, this day is dedicated to us.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Yesterday, never had a person thought that having a Phoenix Wright level of debate about the amount of keratin over the epidermis of a fantasy character in order to determine their occult internet definition would be synonimous with enlightenment.

Today, that is forevermore changed. Uncork the expensive liquors, Chads, this day is dedicated to us.
Most cultured thread on the site, mate.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

Hey I just know the difference of this shit; I like kemono myself (which is just japanese furshit but it has romance of humans & the kemono women). I enjoy monstergirls too. I can appreciate human women as well, same with a vast majority of different species hell I've even had dreams with alien women and it was fun to see what my mind concepted.
i love nearly all sorts of women, is nearly any form. Except giantess, that's too much ma.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes