Jul 31, 2021
What? You had no idea this show existed, how did you not get curious where this version of Rogue came from? Jesus I forget people born in 2003 are old enough to post now.
Not everyone's old like you. To get back on topic a little, I never bothered to look up the source material before. Figured I didn't have to. Not like it detracted from my enjoyment. Like I said though, I'll get around to watching it eventually. If I can be bothered to sit through a 52 ep show that's not an anime.

Reactions: tuckerhead

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Not everyone's old like you. To get back on topic a little, I never bothered to look up the source material before. Figured I didn't have to. Not like it detracted from the enjoyment. Like I said though, I'll get around to watching it eventually. When I have the time.
I'm not even old. I grew up with three stooges, black & white films because my mother loved those.
Anyways on topic rogue's quite pretty. pretty glad Gwen won because I love blondes.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Not everyone's old like you. To get back on topic a little, I never bothered to look up the source material before. Figured I didn't have to. Not like it detracted from my enjoyment. Like I said though, I'll get around to watching it eventually. If I can be bothered to sit through a 52 ep show that's not an anime.
Did you seriusly not question why rogue was a early 2000's goth girl instead of the usual rogue from the comics?
Or what the title meant by "evolution"?
x-men evolution girls.jpg wew.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Certified li'l bro achievement unlocked.
With that said, gingers are my thing, so Jean gets an extra point from me.
Btw, Oni's colored Wanda has completely red hair, it seems. I don't know what to think, because she loses that exotic bicolor she had that added her a bit more edge.

Reactions: Ghostload

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Btw, Oni's colored Wanda has completely red hair, it seems. I don't know what to think, because she loses that exotic bicolor she had that added her a bit more edge.
I bet if I pointed that out he'd fix it.

Reactions: Xros23

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Did you seriusly not question why rogue was a early 2000's goth girl instead of the usual rogue from the comics?
Or what the title meant by "evolution"?
View attachment 2209553 wew.
Still can't believe we were robbed of Evo Jean. Game is hurting for a goody two shoes so much.
Why, clearly he sabotaged Wanda to give NEET muse a push.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Is their a money cheat because at this rate ill never be able to buy all the different characters different clothes???? Anybody???

armond

Apr 26, 2020
anime is still just a cartoon as well:sneaky:

Reactions: Helivesoncemore
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes