MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
So here's your update:

Ok, a few days into the poll I can see the writing on the wall, Wanda is a shoe-in, so I disconnected from social media for the month and spent that time writing all her story content. . . wait, Gwen won?! Delete, delete, delete. . .
I have been hard at work with other parts of the game and I really think you guys will enjoy 1.0 when it releases.
it's mainly going to be polishing up existing systems and adding a few more new features for the game as a whole.
adding pantyhose and torn pantyhose for Laura
more likely mid-spring next year. I might end up getting a little more cameo content for her for 1.0, we'll see.
As for 1.0, I'm aiming for sometime this month,
next update will probably have nothing except gwen's first appearance that isn't laura sucking your dong.
spongebob happy.gif
PS: I think Oni is fond of Ashley Graham. :sneaky:

Reactions: DannyhelMont

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
i wish Lorna can win
Imagine we can do subsets of team-ups (maybe in 2030), given Oni has a story plot ready in mind, selecting one from each of categories for Zero to team up:
Power houses: [Rogue/Gwenpool] Zero's best go-to pussays
Infiltrators: [Kitty/Domino]
Best shots: [Storm/Boom Boom]
Mommy-level mutants: [Emma/Jean]
Maximammaries: [Wanda/Lorna]
Taimanin: [Psylocke/Spiral]
Weapon (SE)X: [Laura/Marrow]
Sparks-flyers: [Jubes/Dazzler]
Around-the-lower-fur: [Doreen/Rahne]
Rogue-like waifus: [Magik/Mirage]

Plot armor: [Blink/Armor]

If Oni is open for help with terrible writing, I'm throwing what's left of my slow brain for it. Can't wait for the 2.0 release in 2049. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xros23

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Ok, a few days into the poll I can see the writing on the wall, Wanda is a shoe-in, so I disconnected from social media for the month and spent that time writing all her story content. . . wait, Gwen won?! Delete, delete, delete. .
Yeah, who he is trying to fool here? like he would do the story content that early :KEK:

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
Speaking of Gwen since oni loves her so much how terrible will her art be?
Good question. I have a feeling her art will be above average. Jubilee's blow/tit job is bad (looks unfinished), and the last couple of doggy poses were below par. I'm going to guess that Gwen's rear view will be the best since Emma's and her art in general will be the best in a while.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes