leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
At this point it's a relief Gwen won, wether you like her or not, tbh. The loss of interest from the developer in each character roughly since Jean is real. I want to think Gwen will come out as one of the best art-wise, and hell, I hope following chicks are also properly made. Even better if he takes time to properly remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Good question. I have a feeling her art will be above average. Jubilee's blow/tit job is bad (looks unfinished), and the last couple of doggy poses were below par. I'm going to guess that Gwen's rear view will be the best since Emma's and her art in general will be the best in a while.
Alright, get this: Missionary, with the feet option being replaced by handholding.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
At this point it's a relief Gwen won, wether you like her or not, tbh. The loss of interest from the developer in each character roughly since Jean is real. I want to think Gwen will come out as one of the best art-wise, and hell, I hope following chicks are also properly made. Even better if he takes time to properly remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Masquerade violation

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah. Never got the appeal of tits tbh. Always been more of an ass lover.
These days chicks seem a little surprised when you like their tits more than their ass. They're like, "oh sht, got a real freak on my hands" even if the have implants, which would infer they know the value of tig ol bitties. Humans are an endless sea of fascination.

Feb 10, 2020
A truly intellectually stimulating topic. Anyways, is it just me or does Oni keep making Emma show up sooner and sooner? Feel like she used to show up on Friday, but now it's Wednesday. Not enough breathing room to get any of her bonus points without resorting to just ignoring class for gym and study.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
A truly intellectually stimulating topic. Anyways, is it just me or does Oni keep making Emma show up sooner and sooner? Feel like she used to show up on Friday, but now it's Wednesday. Not enough breathing room to get any of her bonus points without resorting to just ignoring class for gym and study.
He did but that's 'cos I was the one who requested that to occur.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
She shows up in the deadpool movie and iirc he jokes about only being able to get rights to use her in the film because she's basically a nobody.
When mavel went bankrupt and sold the rights a lot of the ip was sold with different rights levels. Which is why the interior of the mansion is not shown in deadpool.

Reactions: MisterDuck

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Can you combine mod's? Are the other mod's worth it if you can? I only played with the Prime Mod and loved the hell out of it and I wonder if I could go all in with the other's if they are worth it.

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
When mavel went bankrupt and sold the rights a lot of the ip was sold with different rights levels. Which is why the interior of the mansion is not shown in deadpool.
Utterly bizarre result.
I get the intention, but the results are just bizarre.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Do you mean the intro and small bits of backstory in the "Talk" and, sometimes, on high love/obedience?
I can believe he already has it aaaaall planned out long before he even put the girls in the pool, yes.
The way Oni is, i believe he would only do this 5 days after the pool ends

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes