FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 2215327
Not an example of the whole character being someone's fetish, but this issue/arc absolutely was.
Apologies if the image is too much. I'm new to posting here and not sure how to spoiler it.
Eh. That's up there, but I've seen worse.

Thats absolutely awfull, poor kitty, god i just want marvel and disney to burn to the ground already, or better yet, somehow give the rights of the x-men to the japs so we can all have fun again.
I read this in the voice of a 1940's radio announcer.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
1st is way too fucking goth, so it is completely missing the sexy part.
2nd is actually pretty allright, for some reason it reminds me of the spoiled brat of fairly oddparents.
3rd reminds me of jack from mass effect, but fuck that, if theres a new girl in the voting polls, it better be psylocke.
I did say "extra goth".
And the third, I don't doubt it was inspired by.

Also known as "all Totally Spies episodes ever"

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2215327
Not an example of the whole character being someone's fetish, but this issue/arc absolutely was.
Apologies if the image is too much. I'm new to posting here and not sure how to spoiler it.
How... the fuck would we tag that shit if it was over here? I mean, not just a bunch of generic shit like "pregnant, alien, rape, orgy, socks". This shit is oddly specific.
On a side note, in order to spoiler something you click in those 3 dots next to the flag symbol on the top bar of the message space and select the "spoiler" option, everything you place in there will be hidden, and you can also add text to the thing there.

Last edited:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
How... the fuck would we tag that shit if it was over here? I mean, not just a bunch of generic shit like "pregnant, alien, rape, orgy, socks". This shit is oddly specific.
On a side note, in order to spoiler something you click in those 3 dots next to the flaf symbol on the top bar of the message space and select the "spoiler" option, everything you place in there will be hidden, and you can also add text to the thing there.
It pisses me off that shes wearing those little shorts like the one she has in the game, now whenever i notice it ill remember she got gangraped by tyranids.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Didn't happen apparently she just "magically" got pregnant lmao.
I bet my collection of peanut shells it did actually happen in that writer's rotten brain. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if the mf got that in the script and got it rejected, so he had to leave it for his sick fanfic and use something a little less fucked up for the official comic.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
It pisses me off that shes wearing those little shorts like the one she has in the game, now whenever i notice it ill remember she got gangraped by tyranids.
I mean, if you look at it out of context (since that is something that I'm not necessarily forcing since I don't know where that panel is from), instead of seeing it as implied rape and implied alien impregnation, it can just be one of the following: Kitty having a nightmare. A surprise birthday party that's gone wrong because Cyclops popped out one of those huge novelty "Happy Birthday Mr. President" cakes naked, and without his visor. They're all attending a rally for Herschel Walker where he mentioned the vampires and werewolves again. Or it's just the mid 2000's and they're playing Halo 2 with voice chat.

[Edit]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I mean, if you look at it out of context (since that is something that I'm not necessarily forcing since I don't know where that panel is from), instead of seeing it as implied rape and implied alien impregnation, it can just be one of the following: Kitty having a nightmare. A surprise birthday party that's gone wrong because Cyclops popped out one of those huge novelty "Happy Birthday Mr. President" cakes naked, and without his visor. They're all attending a rally for Herschel Walker where he mentioned the vampires and werewolves again. Or it's just the mid 2000's and they're playing Halo 2 with voice chat.

[Edit]
looks like ridly scott's wet dream, "the replicant zenomorphs do forbidden acts in space to the incorporeal girl" How do they catch her if she can phase right through them?

CallMeJefe

Jan 5, 2019
jesus fuck. this is canon?

It was at one point. This was 2012 X-Men, and who effing knows what they've done with continuity since then. She wasn't impregnated way you'd expect, but by breathing in Brood egg-sacs that were deposited in the school's air filtration system as a trap.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

[Edit]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That last one brings about uncomfortable implications, we can all thank that zero is only careless about his powers with the boys.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes