leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
tier 3.png
So I decided to make a separate tier list with the chicks that haven't been added yet because it's simply not a fair competition with the others. And since I only have a general idea of how the interaction with each of them would go based on their artwork and loose comments on this thread, my preferences are determined by how they look and how I think they'll come up.

Wanda is a female edgelord, right? That seems to be the consensus. Also the hard to get bitch that can require a bit more work from us and therefore satisfying the need some have for a harder playthrough. Also redhead. Also part of the incestual threesome, so GOLD.

Lorna strikes me as the shy, quiet girl, a Kitty with not such a bubbly personality, but I also think she has the potential to become that closet pervert that is actually waiting for an awakening and becoming the sluttiest slut of the bunch, which would be beyond hot. Also part of the incestual threesome. WE HAVE TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN, BROS. I only put her below Wanda because there's also the chance that she'll be harder to convince to have threesomes and do naughty stuff in public, kind of like with Emma, which is a shame because that's my favourite part of the game, and having to wait until very high stats to make that happen takes a little of the magic from it. Also, I would have liked that she had glasses, since we're currently lacking a bespectacled chick, but hopefully glasses will be an optional thing in her wardrobe.

Gwen goes third because 1, she's not a part of the incestual threesome, 2, I can't help but think she's been indirectly the reason why Oni has been dropping the quality of the game since the times of Jean, and 3, the existential dread of having to stand her fucking quirky meta lols like a 4th wall breaking Harly Quinn without the twisted attractive of being a crazy nymphobitch. With that said, she's actually pretty hot and cute, and I want to have hopes with her.

And Doreen goes to the fuck off tier because I don't like the chonkier design she got, I don't like that "Howdy, pardner" attitude she seems to have, and I don't like any bodily participation of fur (refer to somewhat recent thread discussion on the subject). Although I could like her if she was redesigned and her tail vanished to the realms of never-should-have-happened. But let's be real, that won't be the case.

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Oh, there are worse. Much worse.
At least Oni updates, even if he stretches it. Not saying it is acceptable, but so many of them there are people complaining that they update what, twice a year, once a year, despite keeping the patreon active monthly?
Oni is the one that updates maybe twice a year despite keeping the patreon active monthly

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Taking it a bit more seriously compared to last time:

Rogue:
I've been following this games since roughly my join date, which means that I've spent the most time with Rogue and Kitty over the past several years. Though I don't really focus on Rogue these days because I rather see what the other girls bring to the table as they've gradually been introduced and updated, not having Rogue in S tier feels criminal since she's been around since day one, and I assume that she would be Zero's canonical/preferred love interest if this game was a linear visual novel. And to be somewhat sincere for a bit, I can sympathize with how socially debilitating Rogue's power is, so I feel like she's the most deserving of having her ability momentarily negated for the sake of giving her some semblance of a normal social life; which I'm not saying as a obligation, or saying that you always have to go for Rogue if you're roleplaying, but it is something to think about for roleplaying purposes when just treating the game as a sex simulator gets boring after a few years.

Also, as much nostalgia I have for 90's cartoon Rogue, I'm pretty satisfied with Oni's incarnation of Evo Rrgue. I haven't watched either cartoon in a while and only have up to season 1 of Evo on DVD, but I like that Oni's version isn't as downtrodden compared to how I vaguely remember canon Evo Rogue, and especially compared to the live action movie version. So as much as having a friendly, upbeat and extroverted goth seems a bit like an oxymoron (at least compared to Sasha from Love & Sex: Second Base and Gwen from Total Drama), I can realistically work with this, so Rogue will most likely always get the top spot, even if new girls and my changing moods for other girls may challenge it.

Kitty:
Kitty is cool. I don't have much of a nostalgic connection to her compared to Rogue since I don't remember her in the 90's cartoon, she wasn't in Marvel vs Capcom 2, and she was a background character in the live action movies until a certain point. But, based on how I know Kitty though this game, I'd realistically hang out with her. Within the context of the game, she comes to mind when thinking of the word "adorkable." And, looking at her sexually, I've been looking up "small_breasts" on Gelbooru pretty frequently over the past few months. I like all reasonably/realistically sized and proportioned body types, but Kitty is getting a bit of a glow up due to me being more in the mood for slender girls at the moment.

Also, memelording the shit out of the Wolverine and the X-Men Vol 1 5 cover has been pretty amusing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Emma:
Though I have been ignoring her recently in favor of seeing what's up with who was added after Emma, Emma is probably the hottest of the bunch. She totally has the "hot for teacher" Mrs. Robinson appeal going on, and Prime making it so she'll accept giving you a handjob and cleaning you off orally really enhances the encounter compared to how it can go normally. So there's really something to taking her forbidden lust and/or love path which made things interesting in terms of roleplaying when it was just Rogue, Kitty and Emma (and Mystique depending on who you ask), and eventually getting her to the point where she doesn't want to be secretive about it anymore is a nice payoff.

Jubilee:
I've said this many times to multiple people in person and online: Tomboys are number one for me; or at least, since I wouldn't say that Jubilee fully embraces being a "guy with a vagina", girls who say "bro" rank very highly with me, and I'm getting that air of sportiness Jubes because of how she's portrayed here, probably more so than her 90's counterpart. I'm not particularly interested in the vampire sub-plot, though vampires are really my thing in general, so it would be nice to have the option to make her normal again. The boobjob animation can really use some work. And inheriting Storm's "I enjoy being with you..." dialogue is showing either laziness or burnout on Oni's part, so those three things knock her out of S/Rogue tier for me. Even so, Jubes is still a good addition for me, especially her rear view.

Jean:
As much as I liked dunking on Jean for laughs, I do have real life history with/nostalgia towards with women who are abrasive and annoying at first, but end up being cool once you get to know them - think of Ai Ebihara from Persona 4. Now, I wouldn't say that Jean is "cool" per se, but in terms of how she operates compared to the other girls, I have a similar appreciation of Jean being different and needing a little more work for her to come around in a similar vein of Emma needing time and dedication to not being secretive about seeing you in public. But at the moment of writing this, I have not made Jean a girlfriend. I'm sure that there's a huge amount of payoff to be had with those who are really into Jean and want to have that achievement of a sorts. But like with Jenny in Summertime Saga, I'm fine with the relationship just being sexual for my pragmatic intents and purposes of masturbating. And like with Jenny, Jean doesn't disappoint in that regard. So, yeah, I get the appeal of bitchy women both in games and in person. ...though, less immediately so in person these days since I'm in my 30's, not in my teens or early 20's when I was more of a power bottom.

Wanda:
I like goths too, so this is a preliminary/estimation ranking because I like when I've been seeing about her so far.

Laura:
I don't have much of an attachment to Laura, but putting her lower than B tier would be disingenuous since I don't have a lot of critiques for her either. She's a solid pick, not as exceptional in my eyes as most of the other girls are, but she's more than just "average" or "mid", so B tier feels appropriate. If someone said that Laura was their favorite girl, I can only sort of see why due to my lack of exposure to her compared to those who read the comics, but wouldn't argue with them regardless.

Storm:
The words "missed opportunity" come to mind when comparing Storm to the other girls. Yeah, there was something to her when she was first introduced into the game and you immediately see her naked and you can flirt with her while also being naked, especially when self inserting and imagining that as an actual encounter. But, her lack of flavor text/the constant "I enjoy being with you..." is the one absolute disappointment that I have with this game so far. It feels like that she doesn't bring much to the table in terms of the social simulation elements of the game. I mean, her poses work well enough for masturbation purposes, but she is clearly underwritten. So just adding some more flavor text to Storm would bring her up there with at least Laura in terms of how interested I can be in interacting with one of the characters. But since her introduction into the game, she's always been underdeveloped for roleplaying purposes. I'm not saying she's awful, thus only C tier as opposed to D or F. Or in other words: In terms of competitive Pokemon tier lists, Storm in rarely use; not a great tier, but not in a "bad" one either.

And the other girls are in non applicable since I'm reserving judgement.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So, since we are adding the others with still nothing, I ranked them plus Gwen on what I imagine their potential to be instead...
my-image.png

• Sad
Reactions: ddtmm

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
my-image (1).png

My explanation for these ranks:

Jubilee:

She may not have anything to say when you ask her to talk to you, but she makes up for that by having her level up scenes be my absolute favorite in the game. She says feels more compelled towards me than her previous "ex-man" -- so that's always a plus. It's like a reverse NTR. I genuinely feel better, much more like a real winner with Jubilee than I do with any other girl.

Rogue: The original girl-next-door-turned-goth. We've all had one of those, and Rogue makes that a reality. And unlike all the other formerly normal girls who became goth later on, she doesn't play games, nor does she play hard-to-get.

Storm: This is a purely physical attraction. It's shallow, but having nothing but sexual chemistry goes a very long way in a relationship. She never says no (not too much anyway), doesn't mind showing off her body, and goes out of her way to give you more motivation to learn in class. While I may not have much to talk about with her, I'll always welcome her whispers of sweet nothing before, during, and after lovemaking. Looks are more important in a relationship than any NPC will admit.

Frost: Well, I like her a little. I even enjoy the way she sort of acts like she doesn't want to be too close to me, and yet always invites me back to her place after class. I kind of like looking at her eyes, but not that much, to be honest. I imagine without the (mutant-induced?) blue eyeshadow, they might be even less of a turn-on for me. Having good eyes is just as important as having great breasts. She's good, but I just can't generate that much desire for her, overall.

The Last Trio: Let's get this over with. In her film version X-23 (who is now well over 18) is beautiful. She's feisty. She knows when to be nice. Evolution's version is has all of these things as well. However, I'm just not as attracted to the Evolution version as I am to the film's version.

Should X-23 be higher up? For now, and for the foreseeable future, I honestly don't think so. But I'm not going to place her any higher than this. Oni will never change her art to reflect an older version of her film appearance, and the vaginal opening she has we get together is some of the worst depictions of pulsating poontang I've ever seen.

Jean:

Well, like with every other girl here, I like her. Oni fixed her eyes from her original concept art, but even after doing that, they still don't look as good as her original Evolution design. I think her attitude is sometimes funny, and I also enjoy how she's just willing to let me massage her in the middle of class. However, despite all this, she just doesn't turn me on as the others. She doesn't even turn me on as much as X-23 does. She's fun, pretty enough since Oni changed her eyes, and flashed her tits when we first met. It was quite enjoyable -- but it didn't bring out my basic instincts.

Shadow-Cat: It's spelled, "Shadowcat" -- but I prefer the hyphenated version because I used to really like Spider-Man before moving onto edgier super-beings with tattoos and glowing copyright-proof lightsabers, o-katanas and paintbrushes, and bowl-cuts and broadswords in hipster Japanese Role-Playing Games.

Yes, I know it's "bowlcut" -- autocorrect keeps redlining the words Shadowcat and bowlcut and I'm not going to add those words to its official dictionary because I don't want to do that company's work for them.

What was I talking about? Right, X-23's dominatrix riding crop.

Shadow-Cat: I get that most girls who look like her, act like her. I understand that. They play hard-to-get. Or, failing that, the just reject you flat-out and never speak to you for the rest of the school year.

Unfortunately, like most women, she can't see past the end of her own world-view. Points to Oni for making her female-accurate, I guess.

Due to the fact that she can't get past her own mental-blockade (there I go again with the unnecessary use of hyphens, but in SC's case, she definitely has one, and it should be its own term for girls like her) she doesn't realize that all these other beautiful girls are clamoring for my cock.

Think back to Southeast Asia-maxing: Ever meet a less-than-attractive guy (I'm getting to the main point) and he tells you how he was lucky enough to find a girlfriend in that region of the world.

Now, has there at any point--in any of those conversations--been a girl who just LOVES to eavesdrop (you can tell by her attitude), and tells the guy (whether she eavesdrops in real life or on social media, reddit, etcetera) she'll chop his dick off for taking advantage of the "poor girl's" economic situation by being a White guy in a foreign country?

That's the girl finally realizing she has a mental-blockade and makes no effort to improve upon her personality.

I'm applying this situation to what Shadow-Cat's attitude would be like had she not been one of the girls addicted to me. This is her only saving grace, and the main reason why she will always be last.

Even behind Doreen.

Women like this ruin everything for men.

When a short guy makes gains at the gym, she's the asshole who tells him that he's overcompensating while wearing high heels.

When an unattractive guy is trying to study and make a lot of money, she accuses him of using his own money of getting laid. And if even if he doesn't do that and goes purely for prostitutes, she askes him "Can't you ever have sex without paying for it??"

Shadow-Cat, I would've joined the Brotherhood of Mutants just to be able to catch you once off-guard. You can't remain intransient forever. I play X-Men fighting games because I keep pretending I'm taking you down a notch in front of everyone in the X-Men. I fight every single X-Man as Magneto because I know, just like in real life, I have to get take down the group of people who defend this sort of behavior at the same time.

This happens a lot more often than you think. The reason why it's not all over social media is because men can't stand to be humiliated in front of the women they're defending, and women like Shadow-Cat can't be perceived as anything less than invincible.

So, it's a mass blackout of epic porportions.

You've all seen it at least once in your life: a group of assholes is ganging up on some poor guy, the guy fights back, the guy actually wins because of all the effort he puts into his training, and they all delete any evidence of that happening.

If you're ugly and short, it is possible to get laid.

It just very rarely happens because you have to be a complete savage to be able to fight off everyone else. The absolute best.

No exceptions. No rules. No mercy.

Jubes' Boobs.

unknown-4.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I honestly don't see the point to all this, you guys did this before; Honestly we should talk what we hope for Gwen, I'd also like some suggestions for what I can pitch to Oni but I'm more talking art-wise, dialogue, any edits to clothes etc I'm not going to ask to add your character, new mechanics, new poses just keep it simple-ish so there's a chance it gets added by Oni.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
View attachment 2217106

My explanation for these ranks:

Jubilee:

She may not have anything to say when you ask her to talk to you, but she makes up for that by having her level up scenes be my absolute favorite in the game. She says feels more compelled towards me than her previous "ex-man" -- so that's always a plus. It's like a reverse NTR. I genuinely feel better, much more like a real winner with Jubilee than I do with any other girl.

Rogue: The original girl-next-door-turned-goth. We've all had one of those, and Rogue makes that a reality. And unlike all the other formerly normal girls who became goth later on, she doesn't play games, nor does she play hard-to-get.

Storm: This is a purely physical attraction. It's shallow, but having nothing but sexual chemistry goes a very long way in a relationship. She never says no (not too much anyway), doesn't mind showing off her body, and goes out of her way to give you more motivation to learn in class. While I may not have much to talk about with her, I'll always welcome her whispers of sweet nothing before, during, and after lovemaking. Looks are more important in a relationship than any NPC will admit.

Frost: Well, I like her a little. I even enjoy the way she sort of acts like she doesn't want to be too close to me, and yet always invites me back to her place after class. I kind of like looking at her eyes, but not that much, to be honest. I imagine without the (mutant-induced?) blue eyeshadow, they might be even less of a turn-on for me. Having good eyes is just as important as having great breasts. She's good, but I just can't generate that much desire for her, overall.

The Last Trio: Let's get this over with. In her film version X-23 (who is now well over 18) is beautiful. She's feisty. She knows when to be nice. Evolution's version is has all of these things as well. However, I'm just not as attracted to the Evolution version as I am to the film's version.

Should X-23 be higher up? For now, and for the foreseeable future, I honestly don't think so. But I'm not going to place her any higher than this. Oni will never change her art to reflect an older version of her film appearance, and the vaginal opening she has we get together is some of the worst depictions of pulsating poontang I've ever seen.

Jean:

Well, like with every other girl here, I like her. Oni fixed her eyes from her original concept art, but even after doing that, they still don't look as good as her original Evolution design. I think her attitude is sometimes funny, and I also enjoy how she's just willing to let me massage her in the middle of class. However, despite all this, she just doesn't turn me on as the others. She doesn't even turn me on as much as X-23 does. She's fun, pretty enough since Oni changed her eyes, and flashed her tits when we first met. It was quite enjoyable -- but it didn't bring out my basic instincts.

Shadow-Cat: It's spelled, "Shadowcat" -- but I prefer the hyphenated version because I used to really like Spider-Man before moving onto edgier super-beings with tattoos and glowing copyright-proof lightsabers, o-katanas and paintbrushes, and bowl-cuts and broadswords in hipster Japanese Role-Playing Games.

Yes, I know it's "bowlcut" -- autocorrect keeps redlining the words Shadowcat and bowlcut and I'm not going to add those words to its official dictionary because I don't want to do that company's work for them.

What was I talking about? Right, X-23's dominatrix riding crop.

Shadow-Cat: I get that most girls who look like her, act like her. I understand that. They play hard-to-get. Or, failing that, the just reject you flat-out and never speak to you for the rest of the school year.

Unfortunately, like most women, she can't see past the end of her own world-view. Points to Oni for making her female-accurate, I guess.

Due to the fact that she can't get past her own mental-blockade (there I go again with the unnecessary use of hyphens, but in SC's case, she definitely has one, and it should be its own term for girls like her) she doesn't realize that all these other beautiful girls are clamoring for my cock.

Think back to Southeast Asia-maxing: Ever meet a less-than-attractive guy (I'm getting to the main point) and he tells you how he was lucky enough to find a girlfriend in that region of the world.

Now, has there at any point--in any of those conversations--been a girl who just LOVES to eavesdrop (you can tell by her attitude), and tells the guy (whether she eavesdrops in real life or on social media, reddit, etcetera) she'll chop his dick off for taking advantage of the "poor girl's" economic situation by being a White guy in a foreign country?

That's the girl finally realizing she has a mental-blockade and makes no effort to improve upon her personality.

I'm applying this situation to what Shadow-Cat's attitude would be like had she not been one of the girls addicted to me. This is her only saving grace, and the main reason why she will always be last.

Even behind Doreen.

Women like this ruin everything for men.

When a short guy makes gains at the gym, she's the asshole who tells him that he's overcompensating while wearing high heels.

When an unattractive guy is trying to study and make a lot of money, she accuses him of using his own money of getting laid. And if even if he doesn't do that and goes purely for prostitutes, she askes him "Can't you ever have sex without paying for it??"

Shadow-Cat, I would've joined the Brotherhood of Mutants just to be able to catch you once off-guard. You can't remain intransient forever. I play X-Men fighting games because I keep pretending I'm taking you down a notch in front of everyone in the X-Men. I fight every single X-Man as Magneto because I know, just like in real life, I have to get take down the group of people who defend this sort of behavior at the same time.

This happens a lot more often than you think. The reason why it's not all over social media is because men can't stand to be humiliated in front of the women they're defending, and women like Shadow-Cat can't be perceived as anything less than invincible.

So, it's a mass blackout of epic porportions.

You've all seen it at least once in your life: a group of assholes is ganging up on some poor guy, the guy fights back, the guy actually wins because of all the effort he puts into his training, and they all delete any evidence of that happening.

If you're ugly and short, it is possible to get laid.

It just very rarely happens because you have to be a complete savage to be able to fight off everyone else. The absolute best.

No exceptions. No rules. No mercy.

Jubes' Boobs.

View attachment 2217176
I don't think I remember anyone placing Kitty not just as the very rock bottom of this tiers, but even anything below the high-mid (hyphen-hyphen, you get me). Although I don't know wether you're talking about how Kitty is in the og show or comics, or just massively over analyzing her behavior in the game, where she doesn't strike me as that kind of uber thot. Rather, she's endearing and has the simplicity to be related to irl girls we've all liked and the petite body that offers that balance between sexy and hot.
I any case it's cool to see some debate about the chicks here and see what peeps think about each and every one of them.

Reactions: Ghostload

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I honestly don't see the point to all this, you guys did this before; Honestly we should talk what we hope for Gwen, I'd also like some suggestions for what I can pitch to Oni but I'm more talking art-wise, dialogue, any edits to clothes etc I'm not going to ask to add your character, new mechanics, new poses just keep it simple-ish so there's a chance it gets added by Oni.
Fair enough, how about this: yellow nail polish because she'd be the first to have that. Light blue looks pretty good with her eyes, but that's Emma's territory and making both blue-eyed blondies have the same nail polish would make them a little bland.

For the sex poses, I'm aching to see some good ol' cowgirl. Looking at you from above with her tits bouncing. Emma and Jeam seemed to make an attempt at this, but they look more like they are horizontal instead of vertical, and Storm looks more like she's the down below you. For the handjob, how about a 2 handed thing? It'd be new, too, and Z has the dong to spare for that.

For her clothes, and by extention everyone's I have to say: ADD SOME FUCKING FISHNET CLOTHING. Come one, imagine stuff like Rogue's mesh top, but it's fishnet, ain't it nut busting?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Although I don't know whether you're talking about how Kitty is in the og show or comics, or just massively over analyzing her behavior in the game, where she doesn't strike me as that kind of uber thot. Rather, she's endearing and has the simplicity to be related to irl girls we've all liked and the petite body that offers that balance between sexy and hot.
In any case it's cool to see some debate about the chicks here and see what peeps think about each and every one of them.
Yeah, it is cool to see this debate happening. I've been enjoying everyone's posts a lot so far.

However, there are a few factors that you need to consider with Shadow-Cat.

• Shadow-Cat is in the X-Men. Like it or not, they, the Brotherhood of Mutants, and all their collective powers, would indeed keep whatever "uber-thotness latent attitude" she has within her in check. In both the show and the Evolution sex-game.
  • In the sex-game proper, she can be worn down, and made to like you. But, I think, that in both the game and the show, this would only happen if you happen to be a very well-trained (Batman-levels of capability, no joke) very muscular, and, if lacking in looks, would make up for it with severe savagery during Danger Room sessions or Brotherhood Fights. It's high school football, and you need to be the ultimate quarterback, even if she was nice (due to the reasons I listed above)
  • Notice how, in the show, she didn't really go for anyone she considered geeky? Even Rogue, the nice one, didn't show feelings for anyone besides Cyclops, Angel (whom I refer to as "Archangel"), and Gambit? All very good-looking. And, Cyclops more or less proves my point, I think.
  • Why? Because Cyclops, aside from his eye-blasts, has no additional strength or speed--unless there's some sort of power where his optic blasts overload his body to point of temporary superhuman ability during very short bursts of time during combat.
  • Cyclops, is, more or less, the Quarterback Prime on this team. No one really went for Wolverine. Why? In the 90's show, he was the most savage one, and even then, Jean only sometimes reluctantly said she loved him before going back to Cyclops. Same with the films, as well.
  • But even then, Cyclops had to outthink, and outfight, Wolverine on some level.
  • Yes, I know Jackman Jacked is better looking than everyone, but in the film, Cyclops was, for better or worse, the leader, the one who kept an aloof and cool attitude, especially under pressure, and wasn't afraid to take on Wolverine (in the comics, films, or show) if he felt that Wolverine was getting too close.
  • "Stay away from my girl."
  • Everyone overlooks Cyclops, but the fact that he had Jean more or less locked in place (in her psyche, ironically enough anyway), made him the leader that no one messed with.
  • He had to train, and train, and train to the point where he would try to take on the Danger Room, even without his powers. He had to be more savage, than the savage king, Wolverine, in order to keep the girl.
  • Jean is very hard to keep. In the sex-game, the show, and the films, she was always very hard to keep with Cyclops in any all scenarios. Cyclops even went to see Jean when she was in her Phoenix form, and it cost him his life.
  • Zero is a player stand-in for Cyclops, for better or worse. And I wouldn't have it any other way.
  • Sex-Game Jean: "I know I was good in the Danger Room. But you sucked out there. It's almost as if your power is useless against robots."
  • Zero: A man who give ZERO FUCKS.
  • ROGUE'S ASS

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes