YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
When you choose certain dialogue options with Shadow-Cat during your first meeting, she flips you over if you hug her.

Personally, I don't think a hug warrants that type of response in any situation -- perhaps a push and a fast retreat at best.
I just restarted the game to try. The closest I got was her elbowing he in the ribs and shoving me back, not flipping me over. And that is with holding her until the limit before she forcefully pulls it back (but that's it if she reaches that point).

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Personally, I find the idea of being judo flipped by a small woman hot as fuck. All touching done consensually, of course

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
*imagines Kitty as Kratos*

I mean, I like a girl who can kick my ass, but, damn...

Come to think of it; when is Shadman getting out of jail so he can pay for his site to be back online so I can see gender-swapped Kratos (without Google searching) again?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload
Feb 10, 2020
when is Shadman getting out of jail so he can pay for his site to be back online so I can see gender-swapped Kratos (without Google searching) again?
Dude hasn't been in jail since like a week after he was arrested.
To stay on topic, I wish Oni would give everyone some more clothes. I wanna play dress up some more. Halloween kinda helped this, with Laura's suspenders and such, but that only lasted so long.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I honestly don't see the point to all this, you guys did this before; Honestly we should talk what we hope for Gwen, I'd also like some suggestions for what I can pitch to Oni but I'm more talking art-wise, dialogue, any edits to clothes etc I'm not going to ask to add your character, new mechanics, new poses just keep it simple-ish so there's a chance it gets added by Oni.
To start with, what even is her mutant power that zero negates. That is the basis of interaction, e.g. Rouge can touch, kitty can't phase, emma/jean can't read your mind, ext.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
To start with, what even is her mutant power that zero negates. That is the basis of interaction, e.g. Rouge can touch, kitty can't phase, emma/jean can't read your mind, ext.
I looked into it and her powers seem to be knowlege, so if your powers make her a normal npc, that would be boring.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Imagine your touch eliminates her existential dread of feeling part of a manmade fantasy for cheap sexual gratification.
She knows she's there, but she knows she can't leave. Reluctantly expecting her twisted fate to come, finds out that contact with Zero blocks her ability to realize her pathetic situation, thus, falling in a "self fulfilled prophecy" of sorts, where her actively trying to avoid knowing she's made to be a sex slave, she becomes a sex slave to be able to not be aware of it.

Or maybe she sees fun in all this and decides to try. Or maybe being meta means she can counter Zero's ability, meaning she has more plot power than the mc.

I don't know, man, I just wanna bone her.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
my best guess is that zeros powers will rip gwens power to break the fourth wall and bring her some serenity and peace she enjoys... and lots of cock as bonus.

or who knows maybe shes just another blank character like jean after 1000 lines of custom-text.....

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Yeah, I think if Zero had Hawkeye's and Batman's skills (making him equal to Shredder and Taskmaster) then he'd be able to do alright. That must be the reason why he keeps fighting Magneto solo. And why he seems to not be all that afraid of Xavier. That might be how high he thinks his skills can go. At Level 10, I really wanted Oni to write: "You and Magneto's simulation wore each other down to where neither one could fight anymore, but you barely manage to defeat him."

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, I think if Zero had Hawkeye's and Batman's skills (making him equal to Shredder and Taskmaster) then he'd be able to do alright. That must be the reason why he keeps fighting Magneto solo. And why he seems to not be all that afraid of Xavier. That might be how high he thinks his skills can go. At Level 10, I really wanted Oni to write: "You and Magneto's simulation wore each other down to where neither one could fight anymore, but you barely manage to defeat him."
Strange but fun head canon. Unfortunately, the solo vs Magneto still goes "as well as you might expect" at lvl 10. And if you want to go by lvl in regards to how skilled someone is in this game, remember that the girls also lvl up. The differences being that they still kick your ass powerless at lvl 1 and can as well go up to 10. And also they have abilities with far more potential danger than simply disabling mutant powers.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Strange but fun head canon. Unfortunately, the solo vs Magneto still goes "as well as you might expect" at lvl 10. And if you want to go by lvl in regards to how skilled someone is in this game, remember that the girls also lvl up. The differences being that they still kick your ass powerless at lvl 1 and can as well go up to 10. And also they have abilities with far more potential danger than simply disabling mutant powers.
True. But what about the scene in Avengers where Hawkeye takes everyone down?

Or where Red X stops the entire band of Teen Titans with nothing but gadgets? Zero without his powers is one thing, but Zero with gadgets (with or without powers) is something else entirely. In my headcanon, that's exactly why Xavier never lets him go out on missions--he's afraid of Zero using his funds to buy gadgets and wrecking his best buddy Magneto at Level 10.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
That might also be why Xavier keeps "looking the other way" (after intimidating him) whenever you bang the other girls--you might be a "prisoner" in his school, but as long as you're having sex with anyone you want, you can't really complain about it.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
the question i ask myself every once in a while, how does oni see zeros mutant power. does it negate only the source so others cant use their power if they come in contact with zero or does it also negate everything that is caused by powers....somehow...

which would mean he would simply bounce or stop kinetic projectiles, elemental effects or other things flying at him caused by mutants...

but honestly i doubt oni sees it the way i described it. in the end this might be just his little side-gig.

but to the comment about mods earlier. true, i hope he at some point opens up to the community and allows people to add stuff while he works on the code so this whole thing could become something greater.

for example: even tho i loathe liliths throne(they could just work on expanding slave business/daily life with your own generic npcs you tailor yourself....instead of broken half-assed romance paths...), the amount of stuff the community adds occasionally... imagine we could have the same with custom girls or at least custom areas/clothes... anyways

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
That might also be why Xavier keeps "looking the other way" (after intimidating him) whenever you bang the other girls--you might be a "prisoner" in his school, but as long as you're having sex with anyone you want, you can't really complain about it.
Cool, cool. My idea is that Zero is a test tube child made of Xavier's DNA with the goal of creating a new generation of mutants that could switch their powers off at will so that Sentinels can't track them and also maybe to take control over society. But anyways, is there any better testament to how open for roleplaying this game is than the significantly different ideas we have about an underlying plot that very much doesn't exist, being honest?
Also, the "Zero with gadgets" reminds me of that time when Thanos absorbed the One Above All (from what I read in the wiki) using some weird ass gadget. The power of science is so fucking stupid in comics it's like every single item is made of plotium.
Jubes' teeth.

• Red Heart

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Imagine your touch eliminates her existential dread of feeling part of a manmade fantasy for cheap sexual gratification.
She knows she's there, but she knows she can't leave. Reluctantly expecting her twisted fate to come, finds out that contact with Zero blocks her ability to realize her pathetic situation, thus, falling in a "self fulfilled prophecy" of sorts, where her actively trying to avoid knowing she's made to be a sex slave, she becomes a sex slave to be able to not be aware of it.

Or maybe she sees fun in all this and decides to try. Or maybe being meta means she can counter Zero's ability, meaning she has more plot power than the mc.

I don't know, man, I just wanna bone her.
So zeros power is to give her chime like vivec:sneaky:. I thought a little more and her power seems to be knowlege of marvel specifically, so zero is a new unique character that she knows nothing about and your power makes her unable to have meta knowlege about you and how you act. So you are a mystery and something new, how she reacts to the unknown in a world she knows like the back of her hand could be interesting. And since you also posess meta knowlege you could one up her in that regaurd. Just spit ballin.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the question i ask myself every once in a while, how does oni see zeros mutant power. does it negate only the source so others cant use their power if they come in contact with zero or does it also negate everything that is caused by powers....somehow...

which would mean he would simply bounce or stop kinetic projectiles, elemental effects or other things flying at him caused by mutants...
When you first meet Jean, there is a point she may throw a locker at his face. Zero can just undo her power so it just... falls down. Doesn't even just get out of her control, falls down mid-flight.

So yes, he can, as you said, "stop kinetic projectiles, elemental effects or other things flying at him caused by mutants". It is canon for the game and was already shown.

...as long as he has time to see it, I guess. After all, when training Cyclops' eye beams don't hurt him but still damage his clothes, I'm guessing because he did not have enough time or warning to negate it before he was hit.

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
i ve seen those scenes too, ive also seen the scene where kitty had a 3 line custom text to give you a ghostly HJ. so excuse me if i still believe that oni just lacks a narrative masterplan for zeros skill nor does he have one for the game on the long run.

on the other hand, i dont know at what point in time he added that short scene with kitty, but that example with jean might be just a late correction...

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes