silverfur3

Jul 13, 2019
...Okay, seriously. How long has this been a thing?

Or more realistically, fan art inspired by the game, which is perfectly fine with me after seeing Laura X American McGee's Alice just now.

The ver i have is 0.984h Its from 2019 or so the file says lol, So I have it for 2-3 years.I can upload it for you guys to play and see the superiority!! Fuck you oni and your retard brain. How could you have done this to us the COOOMERS !!!!
1670362774418.png

• Love
Reactions: ddtmm and armond

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
silverfur3: The Mega links still work:
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-v0-999e-oni.14/post-3093968

Well, time to go back when I was just lurking; back when didn't use my main screenname for fear of any implications.

[one hour later]
So, where's the part where I have her cosplaying as Alice?

[half an hour later]

LordMerek's link for a pre-patched 0.984h Expanded Mod Quarantine Edition still works.
https://f95zone.to/threads/rogue-like-evolution-expanded-mod.14865/post-3710864

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
The ver i have is 0.984h Its from 2019 or so the file says lol, So I have it for 2-3 years.I can upload it for you guys to play and see the superiority!! Fuck you oni and your retard brain. How could you have done this to us the COOOMERS !!!!
View attachment 2217968

How duth the little wolverine improve her swollowing skill

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Yeah gwen won, next version is 1.0 wich wont be adding gwen but more content and apparently some art touchups.

She has it maxed from gamestart mate.
Not poruing the water that makes us smile over her plump round tail?

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
I'll admit that I didn't get the reference despite going for Laura in Wonderland and reading the book as a kid. ...which I'm still going uguu for since, as much as I like Tifa, Alice is more fitting. Yes, I'm aware that would brake the link between Kitty and Laura via Aerith and Tifa and ruin some people's imagining sof Zero being Cloud. But I have a kink for edgy shit, so I prefer Alice.

...Wednesday Addams would also be fitting.

Reactions: Xros23

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Except the original Grimm tale isn't edgy, American Mcgee's Alice is, which is what Laura's Alice costume is based upon because the Alice in the game had black hair as well, they arguably look similar.
I complained about this before but how do you not know this?

• Angry
Reactions: FacelessVixen

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Like being hit by a truck and floating in the air. You just never know if you will end up in an isekai story or fall down to the ground and wake up with plenty of broken bones, but as you never had the choice of being hit anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Like being hit by a truck and floating in the air. You just never know if you will end up in an isekai story or fall down to the ground and wake up with plenty of broken bones, but as you never had the choice of being hit anyway...
I honestly don't know what's worse. But love for Truck-kun is real.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Except the original Grimm tale isn't edgy, American Mcgee's Alice is, which is what Laura's Alice costume is based upon because the Alice in the game had black hair as well, they arguably look similar.
I complained about this before but how do you not know this?
Alice in Wonderland isn't a Grimm tale. It was created by Charles Dodgeson and written using the pen name Lewis Carroll.

Reactions: twoEyedCyclops

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Alice in Wonderland isn't a Grimm tale. It was created by Charles Dodgeson and written using the pen name Lewis Carroll.
fug my bad I recently read something implying something different all together. My point still stands not all of the old tales were muh edge.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes