FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
It doesnt matter, clearly zero is nothing but a floating dick, hands and tongue because the point is that the player can pretend zero is whomever the fuck they want.
The right decision imo.
It matters to me, dammit. I wanna know the deep and complex lore behind this game.

In which version of the game can we find this scene?
I'd also like to know.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
It matters to me, dammit. I wanna know the deep and complex lore behind this game.
Zero is a secret weapon created by professor X and hank to breed mutant girls and create more mutants for his secret mutant paramilitary force, thats why you have no previus memory, get called zero and seem to be only interesting in having sex with all of the girls, you havent preggod anyone yet because the triggerwords havent been said as youre in development.

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
He's primary mutations are mutation negation and addictive body chemistry (obviously) along with partial invisibility and human mimicry allowing him to change skin color. So he can look like anybody and nobody.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Same, just add more events.
Ill once again say it, but i wanna take rogue to the school dance, go innawoods with laura, go to a museum with emma and storm, beat kitty in super smash, go skate with jubs, take jean to eat icecream, stuff like that man.
Or have an event where all the girls show up as cheerleaders.
View attachment 2223505
as cheerleaders you say...
1698346_Boom_Boom_Marvel_Rogue_SunsetRiders7_Wanda_Maximoff_X_Men_X_Men_Evolution.jpg

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
salscou & Erebus69: To clarify: I wasn't asking for headcanon. Like with everyone having their "best girl" pick, everyone has their own headcanon on Zero. I'm only bi-curious, so those circle jerk "my opinion is superior" sessions are too much for me, personally, especially when my cum rag has more charisma than most people on the internet, but I digress.

Anyway. I mean the actual history of the game; things that can count as design documents, like old sketches, posts reading along the lines of "Hey, I've got this idea for a game that I want to make," and, hopefully (though unlikely), being able to find the build where that screenshot is from, at least the build number or a date, knowing that people on other sites are following the game as well and might have something that we either lost or never got.

So, going though Oni's posts using is pretty interesting at the moment.

Reactions: Ghostload

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is a mutant, ForgetMeNot, whose power is "if he goes out of your sight, you forget he existed", like those Silence guys from Doctor Who. Thankfully for everyone, he is a good guy.
Zero may have a similar power about his body and face, people may recognize him but no one remembers enough to describe him - so to us he has no physical look.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There is a mutant, ForgetMeNot, whose power is "if he goes out of your sight, you forget he existed", like those Silence guys from Doctor Who. Thankfully for everyone, he is a good guy.
Zero may have a similar power about his body and face, people may recognize him but no one remembers enough to describe him - so to us he has no physical look.
Imagine the girls arguing with each other over how zero looks like, like the blue alien girls from mass effect.

Exed010

May 29, 2022
There is any possible to have fun with more than 2 girls in one row?
I mean I can foursome or fivesome with them without ask some of them to leave or something like that in the future

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There is any possible to have fun with more than 2 girls in one row?
I mean I can foursome or fivesome with them without ask some of them to leave or something like that in the future
there is a chance that, when in class with two girls and a teacher, one of them will want to have fun. then the second joins, and there is a chance the teacher will play with herself instead of stopping you
or something like that

besides that, don't think so.

Reactions: Exed010
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes