FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
So, my brief journeys with 0.91 and beta 1.0 were pretty interesting in how jankey they are compared to current versions. The zoom in animations were rough, and I can't accurately imagine how grateful I would be one of the first people to experiance not have Rogue jaggedly zoom in and out every time I wanted to kiss her. And, yeah, I don't miss those old backgrounds, so I'll give Oni credit for getting better with Illustrator as this game has gone on. I wish we still had the old "from behind" pose for the girls, as well as other non-first person perspectives for the sake a variety at this point. But, I guess that leaves an opening for either myself or someone else to make that an actual thing in one way or another.

Semondemon & Ghostload:

Watch Training Day.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
So, my brief journeys with 0.91 and beta 1.0 were pretty interesting in how jankey they are compared to current versions. The zoom in animations were rough, and I can't accurately imagine how grateful I would be one of the first people to experiance not have Rogue jaggedly zoom in and out every time I wanted to kiss her. And, yeah, I don't miss those old backgrounds, so I'll give Oni credit for getting better with Illustrator as this game has gone on. I wish we still had the old "from behind" pose for the girls, as well as other non-first person perspectives for the sake a variety at this point. But, I guess that leaves an opening for either myself or someone else to make that an actual thing in one way or another.

Semondemon & Ghostload:

Watch Training Day.
muh lizard.jpg

Feb 10, 2020
I wish we still had the old "from behind" pose for the girls, as well as other non-first person perspectives for the sake a variety at this point. But, I guess that leaves an opening for either myself or someone else to make that an actual thing in one way or another.
Personally, I want first person only

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Wait really?
So soon?
Any word on what the added content will be? because the halloween event we got teased for months.
Uhh.. it's just some bugfixes, some edits to doggy poses, Laura getting a few new clothing options, maybe a new Gwen reveal but I highly doubt it. That's really it, unsure of what else because I'd assume Oni wanted to keep it a surprise.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes