leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Is there ever anything to do at a party?
Getting some bitches! (Also a friend of mine recently fucked his meniscus while busting some wild moves in a party, so that's something to try)
Oh, wait...
Well, at least you can spam the flashing option with the Prime mod.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Is there nothing to do at a Halloween party?
Apparently you can get an special interaction if you tell laura she looks like a whore (without high stats) and take her to your room later, but i dont know how many stat points are needed exactly.

OrionPax21

Jun 21, 2018
Started a new game recently, and realized there were random wardrobe options missing from some of the girls. Like, parts of outfits, even. One girl is missing the swimsuit bottom, for instance (as in, it's not in the store list to buy, and isn't in her wardrobe options). Haven't actually made a list or anything yet, but has anyone else run into this?

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
Started a new game recently, and realized there were random wardrobe options missing from some of the girls. Like, parts of outfits, even. One girl is missing the swimsuit bottom, for instance (as in, it's not in the store list to buy, and isn't in her wardrobe options). Haven't actually made a list or anything yet, but has anyone else run into this?
yes, It's the dev's horrible code

Jul 28, 2019
until it didn't appear in some poses because??
I got 0.978e modded, 0.91 (old), 0.984h modded which has the Alice get-up for Laura. I only collected these for Windows so if you want it to work you'll have to figure it out yourself because I wont help you. Same if you run into any issues figure it out yourself don't ask me what to do. Seems I got a modded build of 983f as well dunno the difference because it's been too long between builds. I only plan to upload these once as well.
0.91: Pixeldrain
0.978e: Pixeldrain
0.984h: Pixeldrain
thanks dude

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I noticed it yesterday, thougt i had fucked up my copy somehow.

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
That was in older Expanded Mod versions. I don't remember the last version to have it, though, so you'll have to ask around; same if you want Mystique.

But those older and modded versions aside:

1671126278411.png
i'm working on something in my free time, if i find more time i can finish it, it just a updated version of tiny mod, r2 mod and f2 mod

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I know pregnancy would be a whole big deal to implement, but I wish the girls would at least say something about it when you nut inside them 5 times a day.
Youre not wrong with that.
While adding pregnancy seems like fetichistic stuff for the sake of fetichism, the girls commenting on it would be a welcome addition.
Say, for example, them not letting you nut inside them unless she has very high love or obedience level, getting mad if you do so without their consent until you reach a point in the relationship or just downright forcing you to nut inside them without asking them first because they want it that badly, it would be pretty dope.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes