Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
If you call that the best m8, isn't that from a meh-tier movie about witches?
I recall Witches of Eastwick which has Jack Nicholson as the antagonist, these magic movies are fucking weird from what I recall, why did my mother let me watch them?

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Because he's dancing with girls you want to dance with?
That's also a play I believe? Fuck I can't remember tbh.
Aye.
Although admittedly dancing is not a part of my not very broad set of skills, so let's say I just float around (which I can definitely do, no cap) while peeps look at me seething with envy because Rogue and Kitty simply exist a few meters closer to me than everyone else.
Like that background character thinking he's basking in the admiration of everyone else while the center of attention just happens to be closer to him.

Reactions: Ghostload

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
If you call that the best m8, isn't that from a meh-tier movie about witches?
I recall Witches of Eastwick which has Jack Nicholson as the antagonist, these magic movies are fucking weird from what I recall, why did my mother let me watch them?
You call the.movie.with MUH WAiFU and absolute best candidate fir live action Rogue/Wanda meh tier?
BEGONE SIR!
intro-1599249167.jpg

Reactions: leathermax

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
Or better yet, vampire guy kidnaps rogue and kitty and zero has to go full belmont on his ass.
View attachment 2244075
Would be nice to be able to go on missions instead of just being a delivery boy. Would give opportunities to meet some of the villain ladies. If you touched them during the mission they could track you down at the mall or other places looking for their fix.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I still think pregnacy content would be a good addition to this game. I understand it's not for everyone so i'd have it be optional and need to be activly sought out and very avoidable. But it would at least in my opinon allow not just new poses or scenes with the girls, but allow more story and relationship progression.

At least in my opinon.

Reactions: ilhan82

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I still think pregnacy content would be a good addition to this game. I understand it's not for everyone so i'd have it be optional and need to be activly sought out and very avoidable. But it would at least in my opinon allow not just new poses or scenes with the girls, but allow more story and relationship progression.

At least in my opinon.
If it were any other game, but you're talking about a game being coded by Oni. The coding for the game is already a nightmare and adding something like pregnancy would probably just break everything.

Reactions: armond
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes