Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
This is quote-ception over here; I might come back to it when the game's development either ends or has a larger update. I had recently cleaned out my hard drive and would need to start from scratch; which I would want to do anyway so the code would be clean and more efficient, redo the edited art so its cleaner and less place holder, or maybe I'll hit someone up who is actually an artist. I just have lapses of passion of modding Rogue-like because I did it for myself and since the game is not very modular there is a lot of rewriting with every update. As for the recolor, I plagiarized how tinymanhood over at the expanded mod was doing it; I only did it for Emma because it was a lot of work and I was not super invested in it.
Hey man fair enough, I'd ask if you could finish jeans huge toddy sprites, with a little work additions to you di body-wise could simply be pasted like the pink n wet mod that guy did, he also fixed Laura's booty which made hr alot more enjoyable. Jean with giga tiddies and the doggy you edited look nice but it is broken, I'll post an image of what I mean in a bit; Edit here she be

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Hey man fair enough, I'd ask if you could finish jeans huge toddy sprites, with a little work additions to you di body-wise could simply be pasted like the pink n wet mod that guy did, he also fixed Laura's booty which made hr alot more enjoyable. Jean with giga tiddies and the doggy you edited look nice but it is broken, I'll post an image of what I mean in a bit; Edit here she be
Jean was allways a mindfuck

Reactions: Semondemon

Armagedon13

May 24, 2018
This is quote-ception over here; I might come back to it when the game's development either ends or has a larger update. I had recently cleaned out my hard drive and would need to start from scratch; which I would want to do anyway so the code would be clean and more efficient, redo the edited art so its cleaner and less place holder, or maybe I'll hit someone up who is actually an artist. I just have lapses of passion of modding Rogue-like because I did it for myself and since the game is not very modular there is a lot of rewriting with every update. As for the recolor, I plagiarized how tinymanhood over at the expanded mod was doing it; I only did it for Emma because it was a lot of work and I was not super invested in it.
I try to make a port from your mod, xmod and tiny mod. And i have to say is horrendous the way to add new things to this code, errors, and errors, and errors, you need to declare more than 3 times the same thing in different places to make it work. The good thing is i finished rogue, and i try to add new things like squirt animation, leg shaking and other things that can make it more immersive. maybe add a condom to make it more grindy

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I try to make a port from your mod, xmod and tiny mod. And i have to say is horrendous the way to add new things to this code, errors, and errors, and errors, you need to declare more than 3 times the same thing in different places to make it work. The good thing is i finished rogue, and i try to add new things like squirt animation, leg shaking and other things that can make it more immersive. maybe add a condom to make it more grindy
Well I think the broken code is to be expected but hey some of the stuff you're wanting to add sounds kinda neat.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
What has been seen cannot be unseen, lol. It is probably some typo that cause the sprite to display incorrectly; I'll redownload my homebrew and take a look. I'll post a fix when I find the problem for people that are interested. I had actually done an updated version, with the most recent version of rogue-like, where I was doing that with the other girls bodies but I accidently deleted it and unlike R2, R3 was not uploaded anywhere. So that took the wind out my sails, but if I see Oni being quiet and there is no update on the horizon; I will definitely start on an updated homebrew.

EDIT: Regarding the Jean pose, looking through I now remember that I disabled her big tiddie mode because the way I implemented it used a value initialized on start. So it made save compatibility non-existent; something I thought would be annoying and confusing, because it was annoying me. I did have it working; but since there is two of us who appreciate big tit Jean, I will update it and bring it back when I mod this game again. I also never touched it up because it was time consuming to edit all her clothes for every pose, and then write in the alt-clothes into the sprite lists. Honestly I usually get burnt out because art is integral and having to code AND make a poor man's attempt at changing preexisting art to fit whatever I want to do takes some time but immense patience. And butchering Oni's art hurts my soul

Yeah its rough; I do not expect Oni to make it more modular either. The systems are all tied in strange ways that unraveling it is akin to creating a new game

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What has been seen cannot be unseen, lol. It is probably some typo that cause the sprite to display incorrectly; I'll redownload my homebrew and take a look. I'll post a fix when I find the problem for people that are interested. I had actually done an updated version, with the most recent version of rogue-like, where I was doing that with the other girls bodies but I accidently deleted it and unlike R2, R3 was not uploaded anywhere. So that took the wind out my sails, but if I see Oni being quiet and there is no update on the horizon; I will definitely start on an updated homebrew.

EDIT: Regarding the Jean pose, looking through I now remember that I disabled her big tiddie mode because the way I implemented it used a value initialized on start. So it made save compatibility non-existent; something I thought would be annoying and confusing, because it was annoying me. I did have it working; but since there is two of us who appreciate big tit Jean, I will update it and bring it back when I mod this game again. I also never touched it up because it was time consuming to edit all her clothes for every pose, and then write in the alt-clothes into the sprite lists. Honestly I usually get burnt out because art is integral and having to code AND make a poor man's attempt at changing preexisting art to fit whatever I want to do takes some time but immense patience. And butchering Oni's art hurts my soul

Yeah its rough; I do not expect Oni to make it more modular either. The systems are all tied in strange ways that unraveling it is akin to creating a new game
Yeah sucks on the loss of the update, I wouldn't mind if you continued it from time to time some touch ups go a long way especially big tiddies. I'd appreciate if it was just that finished or at least working tbh.
GL dude.

Apr 15, 2020
I have tried mods for this game and I will say this.... In fashion Rogue-Like Chonky Mod it's great that there is a widescreen mode and a lot of girls (they are all there and + Mystique), but a huge minus for me is the lack of sound.
In the same way Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod everything is standard, there are few girls, BUT there is sound. Let it be primitive, but it is there.
When I play games like this, I always wonder why such simple things can't be enabled by default by the game developer himself.
The idea of the game itself is interesting, but the gameplay is boring. But I'm like a fucking drug addict, I still keep "clicking".. Why is that?
In general, I resigned myself to the fact that I can't fix it and will continue to "click".:censored:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I have tried mods for this game and I will say this.... In fashion Rogue-Like Chonky Mod it's great that there is a widescreen mode and a lot of girls (they are all there and + Mystique), but a huge minus for me is the lack of sound.
In the same way Rogue-like: Evolution - Expanded Mod everything is standard, there are few girls, BUT there is sound. Let it be primitive, but it is there.
When I play games like this, I always wonder why such simple things can't be enabled by default by the game developer himself.
The idea of the game itself is interesting, but the gameplay is boring. But I'm like a fucking drug addict, I still keep "clicking".. Why is that?
In general, I resigned myself to the fact that I can't fix it and will continue to "click".:censored:
Chonky isnt even functional for most girls mate what are you talking about?

Reactions: Testerguy19

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Would be nice to be able to go on missions instead of just being a delivery boy. Would give opportunities to meet some of the villain ladies. If you touched them during the mission they could track you down at the mall or other places looking for their fix.
Deliveries to the villain ladies. Get paid to meet them, after a while get paid to give them their fix, until the point you can just booty-call them to the institute any time you like (but in that case their fix is free).

Jul 21, 2019
This game will be good in general i dont know how many hours gonna take to finish this game and to take new route. A lot more contents would be patch on this game. I really do supporting this Oni creator. Also can be good selling on steam too. im not sure selling this on epic game company. I cannot wait for future updates and patches and full completed game.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
This game will be good in general i dont know how many hours gonna take to finish this game and to take new route. A lot more contents would be patch on this game. I really do supporting this Oni creator. Also can be good selling on steam too. im not sure selling this on epic game company. I cannot wait for future updates and patches and full completed game.
Im pretty sure disney would not take kindly to oni trying to sell a game based on their property on steam or epic, mate.
Deliveries to the villain ladies. Get paid to meet them, after a while get paid to give them their fix, until the point you can just booty-call them to the institute any time you like (but in that case their fix is free).
Better yet, an event where you get lost in the wildlands with the girls and can get snu-snu'd to death.
x-men wildlands.jpg

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Im pretty sure disney would not take kindly to oni trying to sell a game based on their property on steam or epic, mate.

Better yet, an event where you get lost in the wildlands with the girls and can get snu-snu'd to death.
View attachment 2254488
Oh, man, tribal rags AND high heels in the rainforest? Rogue here really do be asserting her dominance in the waifu hierarchy.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Oh, man, tribal rags AND high heels in the rainforest? Rogue here really do be asserting her dominance in the waifu hierarchy.
Rogue will always be the best x-girl, theres no arguing that.
What i find funny is emma's face, given her characterization in the game, im sure shes pissed because her clothes got tattered and she hasnt been able to shave her pubis, either that or shes running scenarios in her mind where she kills jean.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes