YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yeah, while it may be helped by nostalgia the 90s version developed a lot more of the characters.

I remember that even though they were only a couple for two or three episodes in an alternate universe I enjoyed the WolverinexStorm chemistry even though I had no idea what that was at the time.

Plus the Jean there was much more likeable, Evo's felt more to me like it was hoping people "knew" her due to the 90s version to get attached. Doubt Evo's could have gone through a Phoenix Saga like the 90s one did.

Evo also kinda killed any chance of RoguexGambit, I think, even though it seemed to have an episode to try to hint about it?

Oh, but I do enjoy Evo's version of Mistique more than her being split to have a second more puncheable version on the 90s' Morpho (to avoid males fighting a girl, I guess?)

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
You wouldn't happen to be in the Far East, would you?
As a matter of fact, every map in my country implies that I live in the centre of the world.
Also merry Xmas to everyone, now that it should be the 25th for most. Let's hope Oni's ass releases the update before the 31st or else someone (who may or may not be yours truly) will have the obligation of making the "it took a whole year!" joke to start the new era with some decent old timer cringe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostload

armond

Apr 26, 2020
As a matter of fact, every map in my country implies that I live in the centre of the world.
Also merry Xmas to everyone, now that it should be the 25th for most. Let's hope Oni's ass releases the update before the 31st or else someone (who may or may not be yours truly) will have the obligation of making the "it took a whole year!" joke to start the new era with some decent old timer cringe.
Jules Verne, is that you?:oops:

Shadexshade

Mar 17, 2020
Hi all. Has there ever been any discussion about adding Domino? That would be great.
Only characters I remember on list besides Gwenpool were Squirrel girl, Lorna, and Wanda. Oni would prob consider but with how long updates take it would be awhile - also he might make his own variant instead of basing it off live action version "think that's why Wanda lost even tho I think he drew the evolution look"

Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 147 Votes