Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
It's times like this I'm glad Oni is so sloppy and slow. It'd make adding pregnancy borderline impossible.

Seriously, does any man out there realize that pregnancy isn't just -- fucking a lady with big stomach? It's 18 years (or more) of commitment. Now, if you want to add "magic pregnancy" -- a version of hysterical pregnancy where the girl's stomach gets big even though she's not actually pregnant -- that would be another story entirely.

Why can't men just be satisfied with giving women (either in real life or in-game) lactation pills and feed off their breasts with no big stomach?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Never saw the appeal of pregnancy tbh. People can like whatever assuming it doesn't harm anyone, but it's just not my thing.
I assume there is a connection with knowlege, because the more you know about pregnancy the less attractive it is, the reality is a hormonal sweaty fart monster with many other unattractive traits:eek:

RickJamie

Sep 14, 2020
I fear this is it for this game; its strange many games that began around the same time and I expected to never be finished have recently hit their 1.0s. Not Rogue-like though, so with the recent collapse of another spin-off I felt I had one more thing to give. Does it make up for an unfinished Rogue-like or fully fleshed out spin-off? No, not even a little; but its all I got to give.

So with that here is my homebrew version of the game with my own QOL improvements and bits and pieces from different sources(like the expanded mod for example). It has many unfinished ideas and half-baked as well; but it should be a breath of fresh air if vanilla is becoming a bit vanilla.

Cheers Boys(and maybe girls? I don't think so though, but who knows)

Mega
Hey dittymyman is your mod, are the other girls supposed to have clothes that change color I noticed Emma has that ability but the other girls don't but they have the grey versions of their clothes in the image files. Are you gonna update your mod or just a one off ur mods great btw love the detailed arses on rouge, Jean,Laura and......... Emma I managed to resize the jean datailed ass to fit kitty's lol

Aug 31, 2018
ive once read a pair of things but i forgot and no way i can find them through all this comments, so it was bout dating emma and i think fucking her outside? like a way of blackmailing wheelies and from then you can do it with every other girl? or how does it go?

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
The only upside to pregnancy in this game would be one of the girls giving birth to a freakbaby that's somehow immune to getting punched in the face, because you best believe I'm tapping that keg while it's still full and giving a junior a black eye or two.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I can't stop wondering why exactly did this game become the recurring target of preggo thirsty mfs. I mean, not that I pay as much attention to other threads, so admittedly I'm talking blindly here, but every few days we see a spawn saying "Oi, those bellies, m8".

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
okay what's this?
I mean to quote qhat RickJamie posted but it don't seem to wanna post the reply quote huh odd. Seems okay this "update" but the art for rogue's new ass is messed up.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
okay so Jeans new art for her breasts vanishes in doggystyle. Jean was also given cow tits in the mod which is both hilarious & enjoyable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: leathermax

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
okay what's this?
I mean to quote qhat RickJamie posted but it don't seem to wanna post the reply quote huh odd. Seems okay this "update" but the art for rogue's new ass is messed up.
okay so Jeans new art for her breasts vanishes in doggystyle. Jean was also given cow tits in the mod which is both hilarious & enjoyable.
Mate what are you talking about?
"Hey Kitty, would you mind yoinking that fetus?"
Then we need this playing on the background.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
okay what's this?
I don't know what you're referring to. What update? What mod?

Rogue's ass?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ye it is, dunnou why it wasn't quoting the guy who posted it when I quoted them via reply.
He used Emma's ass on rogue to make it rounder, edited jean to have a similar effect, jean can also have huge breasts but it doesn't work and causes her torso to disappear.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
This is quote-ception over here; I might come back to it when the game's development either ends or has a larger update. I had recently cleaned out my hard drive and would need to start from scratch; which I would want to do anyway so the code would be clean and more efficient, redo the edited art so its cleaner and less place holder, or maybe I'll hit someone up who is actually an artist. I just have lapses of passion of modding Rogue-like because I did it for myself and since the game is not very modular there is a lot of rewriting with every update. As for the recolor, I plagiarized how tinymanhood over at the expanded mod was doing it; I only did it for Emma because it was a lot of work and I was not super invested in it.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes