DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
Can someone send me the sketches from this last poll and the other ones? I want to add the girls to the tierlist since it appears Oni will add them all at some point

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2021
We already have a handholding option, what are you talking about? Besides, Handholding should be a tag of it's own

My fellow Americans Ass lovers...
View attachment 2214016
Handholding by itself is already lewd enough. Adding the option during sex is a whole other level of degeneracy. And yeah. Where's the handholding tag? I need to know if games have handholding in them, so I can play avoid them.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
At this point it's a relief Gwen won, wether you like her or not, tbh. The loss of interest from the developer in each character roughly since Jean is real. I want to think Gwen will come out as one of the best art-wise, and hell, I hope following chicks are also properly made. Even better if he takes time to properly remake
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at it though that perspective, it would be nice if Oni cared again since finally ending the game and moving on to another project doesn't seem to be a thing for whatever reason; as if applying this game's framework to another IP would majorly affect his income, because I'm pretty sure that roughly 5,000+ people will masturbate to anything that's drawn well enough, so the notion of just sticking to X-Men while being burned out by it is foolish to an extent.

Yeah. Never got the appeal of tits tbh. Always been more of an ass lover.
Boobies are [mostly] more fun in person. But since I'm between jobs and have become more socially retarded over the past few years... well, my left hand will never judge me.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Looking at it though that perspective, it would be nice if Oni cared again since finally ending the game and moving on to another project doesn't seem to be a thing for whatever reason; as if applying this game's framework to another IP would majorly affect his income, because I'm pretty sure that roughly 5,000+ people will masturbate to anything that's drawn well enough, so the notion of just sticking to X-Men while being burned out by it is foolish to an extent.

Boobies are [mostly] more fun in person. But since I'm between jobs and have become more socially retarded over the past few years... well, my left hand will never judge me.
Hail, lefthanded comrade!
I have to agree, I do find asses to be nicer to admire, and tits to play with. But since I've been in a drought for God only knows how long, I've fallen back to default ass preference.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
You have an obsession with negasonic who is she? Besides id ask for boom boom first tbh.
Everyone might disagree with me on this, but I think the actress who portrays Negasonic Teenage Warhead acts almost the same way she does when she plays Aurora -- very angsty. And just a bit goth. A lot like Raven, in my honest opinion. So, I figured, if I can't get Raven or Rory, I can at least get Negasonic.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
You have an obsession with negasonic who is she? Besides id ask for boom boom first tbh.
From the Marvel Wiki, Ellie Phimister has the mutant power of:
in the comics: telepathy, telekinesis (and flight with it), precognition (which she later seems to learn to use like Spidey's Spider Sense), reality warping (allowing her to manipulate both matter and energy), and later got superhuman strength, durability, speed and reflexes.
in the movie: explosions. Strong ones, being able to level a scrayard with Shield Hellicarrier parts, but at that level she passes out afterwards. It comes from the name, the people from Sony just took the name and basically made a new character from that. ...but I guess you could justify it with the "reality warping letting her manipulate both matter and energy" thing.

So... yeah, if you want just the movie version, there you go. She has the power of explosions. Like a souped-up Boom Boom.

I think many people here would want some of the comics in there though, just because...
Well, before the movie and her getting a ressurrection/makeover she was also very goth. As in, gother than both Evo's Rogue and Wanda combined.

She told Emma Frost of her nightmares of the people of Genosha being exterminated, but ended up dying in it. She was later ressurrected through a tecnorganic virus, and later when she showed up alive for real Deadpool helped save her from a group which made her join his mercenary group. After he lost his memories she became his assistant as he became a merc again, but he was not sure if it was because he felt he knew her or because they were both in his movie.

Oh, and about the movie. People thought she had gone back to dead after the tecnorganic virus thing by the way, like others did, and no explanation was given to why she had not. In-universe, of course. They just noticed how everyone loved her in the movie and wanted her back.

She is also apparently into girls, but she could be bi instead of a lesbian so that won't exclude her from Zero's crutches.

About the name, it comes from a song by Monster Magnet, and she seems to have been 15 when first appearing in the comics. Could not find her current age and if she ever changed the name (or plans to when becoming an adult) though.

Last edited:

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
in the comics: telepathy, telekinesis (and flight with it), precognition (which she later seems to learn to use like Spidey's Spider Sense), reality warping (allowing her to manipulate both matter and energy), and later got superhuman strength, durability, speed and reflexes.
So basically the same thing every character ends up doing anyway. Doesn't seem weird that every super power in comics ends up being "flying and shooting lasers" one way or another, with some optional stuff like regeneration, mind tripping a barely any other shit?

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
She is also apparently into girls, but she could be bi instead of a lesbian so that won't exclude her from Zero's clutches.
Well, I think that lesbian conversion could not only make Oni an insane amount of cash--but it could also be so popular in the future that it would end up being its own tag on this site.
So basically the same thing every character ends up doing anyway. Doesn't seem weird that every super power in comics ends up being "flying and shooting lasers" one way or another, with some optional stuff like regeneration, mind tripping a barely any other shit?

joker323

Oct 15, 2018
will there still be updates and girls or is the next update the final one, since it is written that version 999?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
She's one of those mutants like magneto who manipulates a fundamental force of the universe (matter/energy for her) that can be read as 'she manipulates the universe', so her powers are 'whatever the writers feel like at any given time'.
Visually she's been 'every perky teenage dark haired marvel character ever', 'raven from teen titans, except ugly' or 'jack from mass effect (current)'.
Very blase sarcastic attitude. Died once, undied. Still not dead.
Very generic character in terms of personality mostly famous for appearing with Deadpool (even though that was effectively an entirely different character) and extremely stupid codename.
Also she probably won't ever change the dumb name. Its the point. She doesn't give a ****. That's her schtick. Especially since they keep making her stronger so she'll probably never learn any humility or anything.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
1st is way too fucking goth, so it is completely missing the sexy part.
2nd is actually pretty allright, for some reason it reminds me of the spoiled brat of fairly oddparents.
3rd reminds me of jack from mass effect, but fuck that, if theres a new girl in the voting polls, it better be psylocke.
View attachment 2215327
Not an example of the whole character being someone's fetish, but this issue/arc absolutely was.
Apologies if the image is too much. I'm new to posting here and not sure how to spoiler it.
Thats absolutely awfull, poor kitty, god i just want marvel and disney to burn to the ground already, or better yet, somehow give the rights of the x-men to the japs so we can all have fun again.

Last edited:

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I was more joking related to a specific image I had which we a police squad title. Dunno what that's about blatant alien rape?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes