Jul 27, 2020
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, ARE YOU JK????
how the hot goth redhead or the cute shy girl lost against gwen?
View attachment 2207240 View attachment 2207242 View attachment 2207254 View attachment 2207257

Honestly, I have no fucking idea so you are better off going on a wiki or wait for someone here to explain the gist of those characters.

Posted.
"Great"... I don't like any of them. Hope in an updates Oni's not just add new girls, but but continue to develop which already exist.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
oh according to a reply Oni made he plans to narrow it down to all these girls, he isn't adding any more to the list. As well apparently he might do the last two girls as a pair.
Woah, that's an interesting statement. I think the number will be 10, if I remember correctly.
He said that he isn't planning to quit the development of this game until people grow bored, which means he actually will start inflating the game with more stuff for everyone after that?
Edit: I am SO determined to make the incestual threesome a thing that I'm willing to pledge some shit in order to vote for those two when the time comes.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
My personal furry tolerance is so low that any animal features at all will turn me off. Even cute little cat ears that girls like to wear lol

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I find it funny people STILL can't differentiate monstergirls & furshit; SG is NOT a fucking furry, she's an mg. If she had a snout she'd be an anthro I mean come the fuck on already.
My silvery pal, i always make laura shave herself because shes too hairy down there, so you can imagine what i think of the prospect of a hairy squirrel woman who also doesnt look good to me.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
you sir, disgust me as well. if you can't love a woman with a fluffy tail, you cannot love anyone.
See i think that pubic hair gives a pussy personality, but when its too much and you cant even see the thing, you know its time to landscape.
So if laura is hairy because shes the daughter/clone of the hairy manlet that is logan, squirrel girl would look like that mod a guy made to make kitty and laura super hairy.
tenor-4.gif

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes