FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
See, thats why i stick to games where you bone cute girls and headpat them.
Yeah, my first and currently only run though the School Days VN was less about busting a nut and more about avoiding having either Sekai or Kotonoha either kill me or themselves and me.

That said, the uniforms are cute. I'm thinking that Rogue and Laura can wear them well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MankoEater

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Nah. The nice boat is anime only, but failing to juggle both does lead to a similar bad end, as expected. What that is exactly? I don't remember. It's been a while since I read the wiki.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I just wish the female mod gave you some tits
No that would imply additional coding on the actions.
As it stands, fingering is just a handjob, manko eating (shoutouts to our boy and his love for heater mason) is just a blowjob, and the sex just uses the dildo instead of your god given jhonson, if you wanted to have interaction with femzero tits youd have to not only draw them, but also program it.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Depends really I don't have any off the top of my head. I'd just google it tbh. I don't use any myself since my dong doesn't get dry skin.
I just lay a warm apple pie out on the table and let nature take it's course

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I never cared much about Zero's actual looks, but I'm honestly curious to know what Fero looks like. I mean, in that version Rogue is veeeery very easy, although she doesn't seem to be so interested in other women of the crew, so Shero is either extremely fucking otherworldly hot, or the very micro specific type of Rogue.
I can at least imagine this vagina wielder like a black haired, big titted smug lesbobitch, but that's as far as I figured.
Why black haird, tho, I don't know. Maybe because it's a common hair colour and I can't think of her as blonde and brown is boring. Browning.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
although she doesn't seem to be so interested in other women of the crew, so Shero is either extremely fucking otherworldly hot, or the very micro specific type of Rogue.
Lad, have you forgotten that the entire premise is that zero is the only person that can touch her?
Even if she hadthe hots for other girls, she wouldnt be able to do anything about it other than schlicking furiusly in her room.
Now with that being said, you have to look at it from her point of view, shes horny to begin with, so any possibility of getting it on is good news.
Then theres the fact that femzero is another woman, so she has nothing youve never seen before and at worst she could just diddle your strange.
Compare that to regular zero who wants to just ravage you with his inconcistently huge meat rod.
cheer up emo mutie.jpg

Last edited:

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I never cared much about Zero's actual looks, but I'm honestly curious to know what Fero looks like. I mean, in that version Rogue is veeeery very easy, although she doesn't seem to be so interested in other women of the crew, so Shero is either extremely fucking otherworldly hot, or the very micro specific type of Rogue.
I can at least imagine this vagina wielder like a black haired, big titted smug lesbobitch, but that's as far as I figured.
Why black haird, tho, I don't know. Maybe because it's a common hair colour and I can't think of her as blonde and brown is boring. Browning.
My mental knee jerk about what zero lookes like is 47, bald and emotionless but very focused. Don't ask me why, just what came to me when I thought about it.

MankoEater

Apr 25, 2017
Maybe even have her forcibly invade a new game
Or out-do her wall-breaking skills and slowly integrate her into the harem (we can expand with an Essex storyline (mod) if Oni decides to have a story with this game), mindbreaking her along the progress. Probably what Oni has been saving up all this time is a much interactive options/selections for player character through the Ren'Py engine, mayhaps. Who knows? (patrons knows, prolly)

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes