Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
- Everything from before
- Changed Kitty's mouth to the smaller one
- Fixed Kitty's ballgag bug
- Added an option to ask Kitty to show you the plug (there are not many clothes assets for Kitty's doggystyle pose, so it wont show it but she will act like she's dressed)

THIS MOD IS SUPPOSED TO GO ON TOP OF 0.978E VANILLA GAME
EXTRACT IT ON THE GAME FOLDER

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
By plan omega what is it implying? Do i have to pass a certain day threshold before this is enabled or something?
Plan Omega is where Rogue shuts down Xavier's powers temporarily so that you can have him do stuff for you. It pops up as an option when Rogue's level is high enough (6, 7 maybe) and you're both in Xavier's room for a talkin' to.

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Plan Omega is where Rogue shuts down Xavier's powers temporarily so that you can have him do stuff for you. It pops up as an option when Rogue's level is high enough (6, 7 maybe) and you're both in Xavier's room for a talkin' to.
Ahh gotcha. So it's a level thing. Time to grind (whatever I can grind, at least)

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone explain to me why Oni(The Game Developer) takes so long to update his game? I'm seeing modders left and right adding content like crazy.

I have no right to demand anything from him, since I'm not a a patreon supporter. But, I've seen Oni's Patreon and he's almost making 4k a month, that's serious cash right there. Surely that's enough $$chaching$$ to motivate him to update faster.

For those of you who support Oni on patreon, how does that make you feel to get updates every 3 months or so? Does that make you pissed? Or are you really willing to wait that long for new content?

steverogers5

Jan 1, 2018
Just wanted to say thanks to all the Modders here. I especially loved the addition of the Josie & the Pussycats style cat ears headband for Kitty. That's a look I've always wanted to see on her in the books, and so it's a real delight to have her wear it in game.
Keep up the great work!

Reactions: RadicalIon

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
Okay, so I was really unhappy with the state of my Jean sprite so I spent the time tonight redrawing it, see what ya'll think of the (almost) final version...I still have to finish her hair...there's just so much of it.
NewChallengerAppears.png
I even came up with a plot hook that y'all inspired, but Shanks I'm going to need some advice for how to implement that.
Actual Content:
Just so you didn't think I was slacking, here is Kitty's armbinder resized for Rogue and all her tans and piercings versions.

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
Okay, so.... []
Please don't. We had the debate about aggressively changing or optimizing the game-proper. If I didn't miss something, it was agreed that we'll let Oni do story and gameplay (such as it is, honestly :/ ) and this micro-modding community will help us stride through the droughts with art-assets and simple/obvious expansions/conversions.
Obviously considering how much work has now went into the mod compared with 20 pages ago, it isn't insane to raise the topic again.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
is there like a place where all the mods are placed, as someone who wants to start modding it seems like if i want to mod i have to dig through close to a hundred pages just to find them all

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
clothing does not affect the situation. She says so in any clothes and anywhere.

Where did you get them clothes are they in the download file?

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Okay, so I was really unhappy with the state of my Jean sprite so I spent the time tonight redrawing it, see what ya'll think of the (almost) final version...I still have to finish her hair...there's just so much of it.
View attachment 98265
I even came up with a plot hook that y'all inspired, but Shanks I'm going to need some advice for how to implement that.
Actual Content:
Just so you didn't think I was slacking, here is Kitty's armbinder resized for Rogue and all her tans and piercings versions.
Does that file go into the game folder like the Shanks files?

RadicalIon

Nov 9, 2017
is there like a place where all the mods are placed, as someone who wants to start modding it seems like if i want to mod i have to dig through close to a hundred pages just to find them all
They're all packed together if things haven't drastically changed over the week I was away. Just grab the latest package from @Shanks_Aka since he's the resident code-weaver for all of this candy.

Reactions: Evergrey

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
who makes the mod, please put the version of the game with the mod, and then have the game weighs 1 Gigabyte and constantly errors occur due to the frequent changes, I was very grateful.
and forgive me my English

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes