Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Question: We aren't able to have sex with Emma yet right? I saw the files for her sex action and dialogue, but since it says that it's not implemented (or something along that line), I assume that the we can't bone her yet, can we?

Tinymanhood

Modder
Jun 6, 2017
Yeah thanks, with a few tries I was finally able to get it to work. Now my main problem is the game crashing everytime I click never-mind or load a save. I tried opening a save with a vanilla version of 0.978e and making a save, but the game crashes after a few actions of loading the vanilla save with mods on.
It's probably because you changed version. Try starting a new game, save it and try loading it.

Question: We aren't able to have sex with Emma yet right? I saw the files for her sex action and dialogue, but since it says that it's not implemented (or something along that line), I assume that the we can't bone her yet, can we?
Nope, sadly there's no art for it yet.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Sometimes Kitty has strange dialogues (she says the same thing in different situations)
More importantly, who dresses like that to go to class?!

EDIT: Scratch that, instead who dresses like that to teach a class?!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
More importantly, who dresses like that to go to class?!
My subby lewdpets all dressed like that when they go to class! Why, yours don't??:eek:penedeyewink:
EDIT: Scratch that, instead who dresses like that to teach a class?!
Hah, good catch! With great shame i confess i missed Emma in the background... :'(
But to answer your question: Every boy's ideal imaginary teacher :cool:

Olive_Drab

Jun 6, 2017
I noticed that too. With Kitty, if you use the gag option (at least in doggy style) and you don't later select the option to take it off, she stays in "gag talk" even if she no longer has it on.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Aren't Kitty's lips weird in her new doggy position? They seem larger than her usual.

Shanks_Aka

Modder
Dec 3, 2017
I forgot to add some lines so kitty removes the gag by herself, I'll share a fix soon
You can fix it by yourself by either opening the console and typing K_Gag = 0
or going into sex scene with her and removing the gag

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Another question: In an older version I remember that I could use Rogue and change Prof. X's mind about the rules. Is that still in version e and f, and if so how can i use it again?

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes