Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Why does Oni keep adding there meme-tier girls instead of Mystique? She's suppose to be the face of the franchise...
Because Mystique would entice people into wanting new art for every female in existence so it's a can of worms tbh.
I'm uploading the 0.999z build now.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

Last edited:

xfto

Dec 1, 2019
btw how does oni operate? is it all a 1-man show? cant he commission every now and then some new clothing items for long term achievements or challenges for ng+ or something like that?

kinda sad, that after all this time it seems too difficult for him to add some basic gaming loops outside of the good old "farm stats to max with some convoluted behind the scene mechanics" (looking at jean, also looking at how taboo/public system is supposed to work...)

crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
watch gwenpool plot armor our power away, i swear im here for it. although i would have takenmy angry russian

armond

Apr 26, 2020
btw how does oni operate? is it all a 1-man show? cant he commission every now and then some new clothing items for long term achievements or challenges for ng+ or something like that?

kinda sad, that after all this time it seems too difficult for him to add some basic gaming loops outside of the good old "farm stats to max with some convoluted behind the scene mechanics" (looking at jean, also looking at how taboo/public system is supposed to work...)
Forget ng+, I want and unlockable dante must die mode where the girls can preform a frame perfect cumshot dodge

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I've finished version Y and the experience of playing FemZero is different, definitely adds more flavour which beats around the time when there's no new girl yet

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Nothing new added?
Cus I played and saw a new spanking animation .I wanna know if there's something more.
This fixes a number of bugs in the previous version. Also there's a bit more of an animation for doggy style butt slapping. Probably.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Kinda sucks we didn't get Gwen's new intro this build tbh.
Odds are Oni expected Wanda to win this time and had already started working on it, lesbian mode could be part of it.

"Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . ."

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Odds are Oni expected Wanda to win this time and had already started working on it, lesbian mode could be part of it.

"Wanda: She's a bit of a troublemaker, most chaotic of the available options, and least interested in you to start. She might be more interested in other characters though. . ."
I don't like the idea behind that at all.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes