lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
a suggestion would be to make 2 characters at the same time, because it wouldn't take long to make them complete and would already have focus for the other new ones in the future

• Haha
Reactions: Helivesoncemore

Throbzilla

Jul 31, 2018
a suggestion would be to make 2 characters at the same time, because it wouldn't take long to make them complete and would already have focus for the other new ones in the future
Oni... working on 2 girls at the same time? I'm sorry, you must be new here, welcome to the land of wishful (aka "What the FUCK is Oni") thinking. We don't even get ONE complete girl at a time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the further lamentations of your fellow perverts. :)

herobrine69

Jun 7, 2020
Cool, so Gwen made it into the game. Something tells me that her dialogue is gonna leave everyone (in game) confused and wondering what she is talking about. He still could add in Wanda too but she could be in the background until it's time for her actual content.

1702626_rlev-fanxju.gif

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
For some reason, I cannot unsee that version of Squirrel Girl as if she were a female version of Carl from ATHF. And I am also glad that Gwen Poole made the cut here.
I love classic SG and am so confused by the way everyone has decided she's "THICC" because the highly stylized cartoonist doing her series made her a lil' chunky. If anything, they should base her on AT&T girl.

View attachment SG.webp

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Well, it was mentioned around the time when Gwen won that Oni intended to add just 2 more girls and even work on them simultaneously, so he's gotta be pretty sure about Lorna+Wanda incestual combo (MAKE IT HAPPEN) winning the next poll. On the other hand, I like the idea of Wanda being easier to pick in the female route, it adds some uniqueness to her character, and there are many funny interactions if you change midway.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Storm was just willing to stay in the locker room, take off her towel, start making out -- and we hadn't even gotten physical at that point in time yet. Every other woman up and leaves whenever I see them in there. Maybe after getting their stats maxed out, I should have X give everyone but her permanent amnesia. An exclusive relationship, as it were.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
True question though, has Doreen been always that fat? As I can recall she was pretty much the opposite.
View attachment 2292259
I think it was more recent due to the cheap-ass Tumblr "artists" being hired by Marvel and maaaaaaaaaan that was some funny & awful shit. SG at most should have a fluffy tail & wide hips tbh.
Storm was just willing to stay in the locker room, take off her towel, start making out -- and we hadn't even gotten physical at that point in time yet. Every other woman up and leaves whenever I see them in there. Maybe after getting their stats maxed out, I should have X give everyone but her permanent amnesia. An exclusive relationship, as it were.
Storm is the best she just hops on you right from the get-go because if she wants something out of you, she's gonna take it. She's got the body to man handle you around too because your guy doesn't seem very tall to me.
honestly I get too distracted by one girl and tend to focus on that one over all the other's in every playthrough I've had thus far (except Laura & Jean, Laura is 'cos I dislike her poses wetnpink mod fixes her doggy at least. Jean because I dislike what Oni did to her all together)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes