Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
God dammit I mentioned it multiple times Oni still hasn't put Rogue's towel for frontal pose & towel for Jube's front AND back poses. However he did add Rogue's green nighty to her frontal pose.. he did that but not the towels? come on man.

PluckyFuckling

Mar 27, 2018
What are the chances of getting normal hands for zero instead of those goofy cartoon gloves? We need a hero to mod those things, cause they've been a bother since the game first came out.

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
I blame the cheaply produced comic that made her look really bad tbh
I actually liked the writing on the series well enough. (Galactus calling Thanos a tool was a top-tier moment for me.) The art, I was less sold on, despite usually digging stylized, cartoony comics. Veered too much into CalArts/Cartoon Network shit for me, I guess. And not sure why that suddenly became the standard when she's been appearing for 40 years. Looking forward to her being "reclaimed" at some point.

lampiao

Jul 1, 2018
Oni... working on 2 girls at the same time? I'm sorry, you must be new here, welcome to the land of wishful (aka "What the FUCK is Oni") thinking. We don't even get ONE complete girl at a time. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the further lamentations of your fellow perverts. :)
I know, but hope is never too much

Jul 28, 2019
Hey, I wanted to bring back the stuff from the first mod (spanking, class vibe, etc), but also have the latest stuff, so I've been trying to work on that. I got the spanking and the class vibe working, gave Rogue some facial piercings and a waist tattoo (from a event), added the goth outfit and makeup for Laura from Leonhenten and tried to get recoloring the vanilla clothes and hair for Rogue (I thinks its working properly lol)
It's windows only thogh.

If this works out I'll see if I can make versions for mac and linux a well
This has slapping and vibe sound effects, so be careful with not wearing hedsets
is there any other mod similar to this one but more updated?

Friendly_Mushroom

Apr 30, 2018
Hey folks, long time lurker first time poster, nice to be here. I have a really niche question that I kinda think I have vague idea of the answer, but I'm gonna ask anyway. I could have sworn that in earlier versions of the game, when you're having sex with a character, when you came inside there was a moment when the dick would stay inside as well, it was a nice touch. I remember having to click again and the dick would pop out. In subsequent versions of the game when you cum inside there's this jarring jump from being inside to being outside. What happened to that? Is it just lost to time? Did I go crazy? Worst part is, there's been so many versions over such a long time that I can't remember what versions had it and what ones don't (if any maybe I'm just going mad). It's obviously not a huge problem but also I'm one step away from trying every version of the game to find it, Hopefully one of you long time veterans vaguely remember that.

tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg

Shadyacres

Nov 18, 2017
I think it was more recent due to the cheap-ass Tumblr "artists" being hired by Marvel and maaaaaaaaaan that was some funny & awful shit. SG at most should have a fluffy tail & wide hips tbh.

Storm is the best she just hops on you right from the get-go because if she wants something out of you, she's gonna take it. She's got the body to man handle you around too because your guy doesn't seem very tall to me.
honestly I get too distracted by one girl and tend to focus on that one over all the other's in every playthrough I've had thus far (except Laura & Jean, Laura is 'cos I dislike her poses wetnpink mod fixes her doggy at least. Jean because I dislike what Oni did to her all together)
The wetnpink mod? WTF is that?

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
View attachment 2287080

I'll get right on that

This should fix it, if it does not just let me know. Just overwrite the file
Gave your mod a shot, I love what you did so far. I just think Emma's, Storm's, and Jean's intros could've been expanded on just a little more. By expanded I mean like about as spicy as the rest. I love the additions to the classroom mess around, ass groping is a much nicer grab tit variation. There's good stuff in here and I hope you'll continue to think and put in more things to make flirting and passing scenarios more interesting. I don't know if you messed with dating as I haven't done too much of that yet but if that's on your list I look forward to it.

Reactions: Semondemon
4.40 star(s) 149 Votes