gabo200

Feb 6, 2020
Because Oni is a day coder & ass man by night
what the fuck am I saying? Anyways Oni isn't the best at coding but he has improved.
I was saying it so that someone here could do it since I am not a programmer or anything else to see if someone said if it could be done or if it was not possible because oni I don't think they would do it

wwwats

Oct 17, 2018
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I tried all dialogue options with Jean in her shower intro scene, but the only new path I found was her staring into my eyes and saying something about being lonely and run away?
Or did I miss something?

Also, about new flirting with grabbing their butts -- They don't let you strip their panties unless stats are so high that it makes the action itself a bit pointless. It would be cool, if it could work the same as "flip skirt" mechanic -- i.e. regardless of stats, as it's a prank, IMHO.

P.S. tnx for mod. New dialogues are exactly what RL lacks the most.

P.P.S. if only all 3 things could work together now... I mean new Oni's women Femzo, Prime mod and yours. At the same time )

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I was saying it so that someone here could do it since I am not a programmer or anything else to see if someone said if it could be done or if it was not possible because oni I don't think they would do it
There are different modders, but they do it on their free time and have to deal with oni's code.
Or did I miss something?
Yeah, if by that point you get some relationship advance with any of the other girls she will go full femdom on you and get it on with you just to show her dominance.
jean's new intro.jpg

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
I tried delving into the code and my years of C++ kicked in. I already imagined making an interface for characters with pure methods for each girl, deriving the class and making the code. Then I dropped it and remembered I have a project report due on Friday about predicting solar storms.

Reactions: Archak

Axelrouch

Feb 2, 2018
Mega

Motherfucker updates the game just as I finish updating my modded game. . .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bro, and what happened to the doggy-style position of all the girls? Before, it was normal, you could see the pussy, but you can't see it now.

And so, the logic has become cool, it would be necessary to download the stable version)

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Please keep this thread on-topic, and stop using it like a discord server.
Make a thread in off-topic if ye want to conversate, leave this solely for discussion about the game.
Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: Vraxous2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
But comics are mostly on topic at least when it comes to the Evolution ones.. which Dan Slott wrote. Anyway since there's no new update from Oni I guess it doesn't matter?
There was still some people posting bugs on Discord, which apparently he fixed however I doubt we'll get another press release.

Is this exe safe? I got this when scanned :(

View attachment 2303719
Yes because that's directly from Oni's patreon; Unless Pixeldrain did something to the dl or Oni has been taking us for a roll for quite some time it's legit.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I find it easy to feel like you may have been unfairly targeted by professor X when your just trying to get it on in public, the crowd loves it anyway, I guess he has to try and prove his authority somehow even though you easily negate his " power".

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes