Jul 28, 2019
does anybody knows how does the event like when emma tells you "to me, my x-men" works? it says that we should talk to her but when we talk to her, it doesn't happen anything related to it.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
does anybody knows how does the event like when emma tells you "to me, my x-men" works? it says that we should talk to her but when we talk to her, it doesn't happen anything related to it.
I think it's just a variable event thing when her levels get high, but most chicks are coy if they like you, b-baka.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload
Feb 10, 2020
Seems to me that everythings been fairly on topic as of late. Anyways, I've noticed the cheat mod is kinda fucking up now that the green bar is used for dick x-ray, so that sucks (fuckin internet cut out for like hour before I could post this)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Its just a signal that shes horny, same with kitty phasing behind and touching your junk and rogue slapping your ass, cant recall what the others did though.
I find it easy to feel like you may have been unfairly targeted by professor X when your just trying to get it on in public, the crowd loves it anyway, I guess he has to try and prove his authority somehow even though you easily negate his " power".
Well it is a learning institution, not a brothel, we arent in krakoa island (yet).

Bir2

Aug 3, 2021
Does anyone have any information on when the new update will come out? I haven't been on this site for a while.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
So, I tried all dialogue options with Jean in her shower intro scene, but the only new path I found was her staring into my eyes and saying something about being lonely and run away?
Or did I miss something?
Try doing her event while in a relationship with someone, might see something different

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
So the dev ran out of letters, but he should look to other languages:

rogue-like evolution v0.999ŘĒĞĪČƏÇ
Also topic check: Ditty, your mod is pretty cool, but when I try to use unren to activate the console, it crashes on me. Call me spoiled, but after trying so many qol improving mods, I find it hard going back to the vanilla rythm. So if you're planning to make some small adjustments here and there any time soon, would you consider making it unren compatible? Or does it perhaps work with some cheat mod around there?

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
does it perhaps work with some cheat mod around there?
after testing it out, it works with the cheat mod below. havent seen any errors yet.

Just a little cheat-screen for Rogue-Like, every bar is draggable to change opinions / stats, also the money text is clickable for adding $1000 and the level texts to increase the level by 1. Finally, an extra status bar at the bottom of screen will be visible when she's angry (with button to clear anger) and info when she's down to get dirty. Also give some feedback on Jeans 'whammy' capabilities. Should work for any version higher than .991 but tested with .994/.995/.996/.997/.998/.999.

Reactions: leathermax

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018

rogue-like evolution v0.999ŘĒĞĪČƏÇ
Also topic check: Ditty, your mod is pretty cool, but when I try to use unren to activate the console, it crashes on me. Call me spoiled, but after trying so many qol improving mods, I find it hard going back to the vanilla rythm. So if you're planning to make some small adjustments here and there any time soon, would you consider making it unren compatible? Or does it perhaps work with some cheat mod around there?
Oi dumb dumb, look at the first post it tells youho to get console without unren and it won't crash lol.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Oi dumb dumb, look at the first post it tells youho to get console without unren and it won't crash lol.
Once again, thy silvery shine erases the murks of the flawed minds.
A miracle such like being able to unlock the console without the normal thing used to unlock the console is based.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Reactions: leathermax
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes