LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Try doing her event while in a relationship with someone, might see something different
Actually started a new save, I take back what I said about the Emma and Jean. Emma I actually had to make a few different choices (I thought the most you could get was a kiss from her but wew lad I was wrong) but the Jean one is pretty good too.

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
So I was playing around with the Ditty mod, trying to see what different events you could get with Jean in her intro. If you're with Rogue she gives you a psychic BJ, if you're with Emma or Kitty she gives you a psychic tit job, but if you're with Laura she seems to just say "oh, so you sleep around" and doesn't do anything

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
So I was playing around with the Ditty mod, trying to see what different events you could get with Jean in her intro. If you're with Rogue she gives you a psychic BJ, if you're with Emma or Kitty she gives you a psychic tit job, but if you're with Laura she seems to just say "oh, so you sleep around" and doesn't do anything
Well, laura is expected really, and if you try to go the wizard route she will eventually confront you...with sexual results.
What i would enjoy is if you had the option to get PISSED and defend rogue's honor's when she calls her a pity fuck, i enjoy Jean being a bitch to zero but shes not allowed to make rogue sad.

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Well, laura is expected really, and if you try to go the wizard route she will eventually confront you...with sexual results.
What i would enjoy is if you had the option to get PISSED and defend rogue's honor's when she calls her a pity fuck, i enjoy Jean being a bitch to zero but shes not allowed to make rogue sad.
Wizard route? Now I'll have to figure that one out.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Wizard route? Now I'll have to figure that one out.
Yeah, the game turns into survival horror where you have to preserve your virginity from these evil witches that want to take you away from the wizard's path.
Something like that also works with the joke build of rogue-like ultimate, where you can physically die from cringe or get killed by rogue's powers, i liked that really.
I'll upload 1.0 in a bit.
Based silveryman, any changelog?

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, I guess I'll have to use numbers now.

With any luck, this version will have few, if any significant bugs. It shouldn't be all that different than 0.999z, I made a few tweaks that I discussed in the comments to that one, but nothing major. So I guess, give this one a try.

In the meantime, I'm well underway on Gwenpool, I have probably 80-90% of her basic sprite worked out by this point and it's looking pretty good. I'm also working on some ideas for additions to other characters for the next versions.
Win:
Linux:
Mac:

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

With any luck, this version will have few, if any significant bugs. It shouldn't be all that different than 0.999z, I made a few tweaks that I discussed in the comments to that one, but nothing major. So I guess, give this one a try.

In the meantime, I'm well underway on Gwenpool, I have probably 80-90% of her basic sprite worked out by this point and it's looking pretty good. I'm also working on some ideas for additions to other characters for the next versions.
Win: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
And so, after so many years, we finally reach 1.0, time to celebrate boys!
x-men evo dance scene.gif

Jul 11, 2020

Win: Pixeldrain
Linux: Pixeldrain
Mac: Pixeldrain
So no major updates, just bugfixes?

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
That's what it said.
You'd think with a game that's been in development as long as Rogue-Like Evolution has, hitting 1.0 would be a tremendous milestone: Proper Code, Improved Artwork, Dozens of girls with limitless interactions, Game in 1080p HD (instead of 4:3), 21st century interface... but no we get bug fixes.

I'm so glad his patreons feel a sense of accomplishment with all the "hard" work Oni has put into the development of this game because all I feel is confusion and pity.

Ever

Feb 3, 2018
How long'til we will can have fun with 4-5 girls in room?
I mean while my zero is having threesome with Rogue and kitty, Laura, Jubilee and Jean will watching and fingering themselve while watching or something like that
You sir have a devious and innovative mind. I agree with the notion the more the better.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
You'd think with a game that's been in development as long as Rogue-Like Evolution has, hitting 1.0 would be a tremendous milestone: Proper Code, Improved Artwork, Dozens of girls with limitless interactions, Game in 1080p HD (instead of 4:3), 21st century interface... but no we get bug fixes.

I'm so glad his patreons feel a sense of accomplishment with all the "hard" work Oni has put into the development of this game because all I feel is confusion and pity.
That's strange, all I feel is confusion and horny

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

sanstar

Aug 7, 2018
About the ditty mod i think is great to have new scenes. Looking at the code, Jean only has special comments for Rogue, Kitty and Emma. Laura enter in an "Else".
Another curious interaction is the one if you are sleeping. You can receive something different from a BJ and with luck you can also cum while pretending sleeping. I changed the code a bit to avoid the luck but i am too lazy to change something more.

Thanks ditty!

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes