Claireity

Mar 9, 2019
I am a little confused. People are talking about all the different things in Ditty's mod they can do, but I'm not seeing any of it. At what point do you get to do things like femzero or different intros? Is the download that opens up to a R3 folder not the right one? Am I supposed to overwrite a specific version of the normal game or just do it alone? are we all talking about a different mod somehow? I'm a bit lost. :(

Feb 10, 2020
I am a little confused. People are talking about all the different things in Ditty's mod they can do, but I'm not seeing any of it. At what point do you get to do things like femzero or different intros? Is the download that opens up to a R3 folder not the right one? Am I supposed to overwrite a specific version of the normal game or just do it alone? are we all talking about a different mod somehow? I'm a bit lost. :(
femzero is in the actual game now, which the mod is not up to date with. The different intros depends on your dialogue options during. Though I haven't gotten much further than Rouge do to burnout

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes