Sokinalia

Feb 10, 2019
I've this error :

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zero_Strapped'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script Locations.rpyc", line 171, in script call
    ��    h�Ks#Hm�:���0�;@ƭl����߁`o�6O%�#�����w��;1
  File "game/script Functions.rpyc", line 1174, in script call
    ����?�.A�G^�J��'F�"'v䓲O��9�b��敝Mu�sSN6E�9>�j*��u?;'�-��K�e�_�^��+�

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
A 1.0, a big milestone.

It's just a bug fix. I know those are good to release and all, but couldn't Oni have waited to cap off 1.0 with...content?
Why? It's a meaningless number anyway, it means whatever a developer wants it to mean.

How many AAA games come out but need a dozen patches later, clearly not finished?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
A 1.0, a big milestone.

It's just a bug fix. I know those are good to release and all, but couldn't Oni have waited to cap off 1.0 with...content?
There was content in the december release, 1.0 was meant for the stable version, or in this case after 0.999z.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
That was actually an Oni addition, just in true Oni fashion it was broken and a few things needed to be changed so it would work.

And you're very welcome!
Ditty my lad, i dont want to annoy you, but in he hipotetical case of an update to your mod, could you make it an option to defend rogue when jean calles her a pityfuck?
I like jean being a bitch towards zero but as a hero of justice i must protect my southern belle.

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Ditty my lad, i dont want to annoy you, but in he hipotetical case of an update to your mod, could you make it an option to defend rogue when jean calles her a pityfuck?
I like jean being a bitch towards zero but as a hero of justice i must protect my southern belle.
Haha, the only problem is at that point she has already mind controlled you; she would not let you defend her

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes