chrono732

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, can anyone tell me how to stop Prof X from interrupting for each character? I'm not sure if it was mentioned before.
Thanks

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me how to stop Prof X from interrupting for each character? I'm not sure if it was mentioned before.
Thanks
Just blackmail him when you've reached level 5, sneak into his office with Kitty or Storm to gain evidence for blackmail.

Reactions: armond

sanstar

Aug 7, 2018
That was actually an Oni addition, just in true Oni fashion it was broken and a few things needed to be changed so it would work.

And you're very welcome!
Lol.
I was convinced that you had added it . I had to test it to see how it was, but I was forced to change it too.
I think the mods are helping a lot to keep this game alive.
If some day i have enough time i would like to help with the mods.

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Well just look at this thread
I did, takes about two months on average for one guy to bring up pregnancy and the posts are nothing out of the ordinary nor gain any traction, the only kneejerk reaction I see is from you guys.
or the dystopian robot girlfriend one, and in that one youre dating a literal robot.
Not gonna start a tangent on the other game, but within its context I don't see the problem.

Reactions: blackoni

Sokinalia

Feb 10, 2019
Just started playing but let me see if I can help with that... Ignoring the encoding weirdness (or corrupt bytecode?) that happened, there's a proper Zero_Strapped label (taking a Girl as argument) in script Functions.

Which girl did you attempt to add a strap-on with? There's a handler for Emma, Jean, Jubes, Kitty, Laura, Rogue and Storm.
File "game/Rogue_Sex.rpyc", line 1276, in script call
>��ND�{�&��'E���&�|S��5<��hF�������˴�nf 5��x��n�B�����OVI�$��|feY��W8�K�L�؂D�e��W�6k��*�ۓ�E)��/FW&�I���jm1�͔����=�>���y�l �/��P��B�2�s��w�7��;�c����j@l_��d��&`�1�E@�X`��X}N����`�R�~��3bU��\ ki=����I`-bXˁR@`-��9�r�Za���b��X�,�� �J��w�!_e��u��7+×R��K�E�ϗB~�[�!ϧ�JK��#��2O16��å5<�X-Yd��ۆy�m�/����.�0/v�1~E�~�ڕ �rlWb'�P�+D��2���ʓ��}l9/Gw ���������,��\nR���j��J�I ��Z���o�HN�6Zޟ<�WVQ(�o뀼��_M7�~��Ne=z�5�#�P*���~c�l��I�6�.b�.���@>�����Tq*�#�l��G�e+bU,�e0�n�p5\n���u�KavF����!7�p�Y
File "Rogue_Animations.rpyc", line 3659, in script call
File "C:\Users\Sokinalia\Jeux\Rogue like\Rogue-Like-1.0-win\renpy\script.py", line 861, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'Zero_Strapped'.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes