Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
...how. You can't be mind controlled through mutant powers, and I'm not sure how else you could be mind controlled.
I am pretty sure Zero states themselves that they can allow other mutant powers to effect them. Explains the stuff Jean and Emma can do in the base game.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Why? It's a meaningless number anyway, it means whatever a developer wants it to mean.

How many AAA games come out but need a dozen patches later, clearly not finished?
Oni even said that it doesn't really mean much and they'll just keep adding to it as long as they keep getting paid.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
There have been a number of games I've seen on here with people begging and pleading for pregnancy to be added. It's certainly a thing.
Worse is that they only seem to be into it because of the bloated bellies, wich makes me believe they are actually into inflation but cant accept it.
Besides, why the fuck would you want pregnancy in a game where you play a broke-ass student that can barely afford sexy lingerine? that sounds like a nightmare to me given the natural progression towards harem.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Worse is that they only seem to be into it because of the bloated bellies, wich makes me believe they are actually into inflation but cant accept it.
Besides, why the fuck would you want pregnancy in a game where you play a broke-ass student that can barely afford sexy lingerine? that sounds like a nightmare to me given the natural progression towards harem.
I've had a similar experience, when people say they like ntr or want pregnancy I ask why and normally they turn into a sunday morning pastor trying to convert me to their way of thinking instead of providing reasons why they like said fetish. The intentional or unconscious sidestepping of the question leads me to believe they are trolls trying to trick people into liking a fringe fetish or unaware of why they like it yet to excited to stop and think that others may not like it. The third option is that they get off on forcing a fetish that they know others do not like into a game they do like, ruining the game for the true fan base. In the case of rogue like people commonly ask for pregnancy or the ability to cuck cyclops. Two things that would in the end just eat up more development time that could be spent on the actual game. Luckily our maiden mother crow Oni more or less does what he wants for good or ill, and I'm more or less happy with his decesions.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
After nearly 7 years, RLE has reached v1.0. It will take another hundred before v2.0 drops, stay tuned for next week to know the true release date

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes