Sonu The Pilot

Being Alive
Uploader
Dec 17, 2019
I want to start playing this game. Can anyone tell me which mod is currently working with the present game version?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
*the ntr-crowd joins the thread
suddenly, a new player appears: sub-zero! arch-nemesis of zero!
With that name he is either a cryomancer ninja or an alternate universe zero that is into femdom and gets passed around by the girls as a boytoy.

Reactions: DarkLurker12

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
I am highly amused that it reached v1.0 because he ran out of numbers. not because the game is finished
Yeah, I figured as much seeing some of the other comments about it being more of another bugfix version. I guess it just triggers something in my primal monki brain to see the number be 1.0. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sokinalia

Feb 10, 2019
If that's a mod that broke it, then you should restore the original file. If you never modded the game and this came out of nowhere, well... gotta pinpoint what broke it.

Edit: I hate F95's 5 minute edit limit before it adds the damn edited message.
That's it, sancho mod was the problem

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Just to make sure, this is CoC without furries, in Ren'py, with a better interface and with Marvel Comics characters instead?

Please forgive my ignorance but I literally just found out about this one a couple days ago.
No, its more like a sandbox where youre a sex machine that gets STRATEGICALLY dropped into the charles xavier school for gifted youngsters to cause maximum sex and headpats.
Although it originally was a game about "hey, rogue is hot, how about being the only guy that wont die from her touching you? you could take her to dates and lewd her in multiple ways".

requirededs

May 1, 2021
Not intending to be negative here, appreciate the work. But I wll point2 bugs I have found very quickly in the latest release, in case it is of any use at all.
1: It takes multiple processes to run. I.e I click it, "Rogue-Like.exe" shows up task manager but the program never appears on my screen, I need to click to run it again, meaning for some reason I need 2 instances of it running before a window pops up and I can actually see anything. This is on windows 10 Pro x64
2: Using the "speed up" option alternates between dick and dildo. For example if you have a sex scene with jubilee it will be the characters dick, you click speed up and then there will be 2 purple dildos dp-ing her, clicking speed up again reverts it to single dick

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes