Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
"Femzero"? He added the option to play as a female MC? It seems like it will complicate the code while not adding much (I play this game for a big part BECAUSE it says male protagonist and male domination). I think the efforts could be put with more efficiency elsewhere.
i too find playing a lesbian boring but hey
hey, playing plain male mc is boring compared to lesbian, but yeah, current version lacks some sex options

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
FemZero needs to have tribbing options, doesn't need to be art for it, its just weird when Zero is making out with one of the girls and they're hooking the strap-on onto Zero.
Also! Lesbian daisy chain! That is all.
That would mean adding strap-ons as offhand options, wich actually would be pretty cool for threesomes.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kyokomoto
Aug 26, 2018
Wich are you missing?
There are a couple of names you can miss if you dont mention them in dialogue, like calling kitty katherine, or storm miss munroe, but the rest should just pop up as the stats go up.
I got them the day after posting, a LOT of other events were pushing them back as far as I can tell. Thanks though!

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Just started a new game on 1.0, and I forgot you can't buy the stockings with garterbelt right away. What trigger do I need to clear to get them to appear in the shop again?

Lure of Chaos

Apr 21, 2020
you either play a walking cumrag
yeah, not nice having one girl and bunch of rapists :rolleyes:
or a boring lesbian.
is it?
when you're male then, hey, you're one IRL :D
but lesbian way is something like fuck the sis sys :ROFLMAO:

especially i like this game 'cause here girls're "hey i normally don't like girls but i cannot make no exception for you", it's something :cool:

p.s. btw has anyone tried gay (m+m) path? it's not my thing, but the possibility exists (make male Zero and change girls' sex:LOL:) though i'm not sure if there would be some funny bugs

Reactions: Windhy

Aurelius

Feb 4, 2017
Its a rare mutant power, where they get so hot they release steam.

Which makes even more sense than the ice-cream pooping mutant.
This just made me think of an Attack on Titan game where you fuck the Titans....so much steam! Anyways I definitely don't mind the steam texture so much, if anything I don't notice it because the girls get so wet it looks like they squirt just seeing you.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes