kaduos

Nov 1, 2019
only nsfw game i wanna play is rogue-like, and BRO this game not changing at all from 2016 FFS.........and all these years people have been paying thousands of dollars for this poppycock ...
I can understand that take, but you don't really have much room to complain when you're not a supporter. I've been a supporter on a few patreon projects, and if you feel like your money isn't well spent, you simply cancel. The people that stay subbed for "no reason" shouldn't concern you, because it's not your problem.

Reactions: T.Geiger

Kyokomoto

Nov 15, 2018
Playing as a female Lesbian Protagonist is ALWAYS a Plus, as long as there won´t be bi Stuff with a man involved. You clearly have just a bad taste.
I disagree about "bad taste" in fact, i agree about what he said
As a male i always though that playing as a lesbian Protagonist on this kind of games its somehow boring or not appealing at all...unless the game its a very top tier one

So, my point its isnt about having good or bad "taste". Its just a personal one, you can have yours and it will be one of the many out there.

Last edited:

SamHaim

Aug 23, 2019
Not intending to be negative here, appreciate the work. But I wll point2 bugs I have found very quickly in the latest release, in case it is of any use at all.
1: It takes multiple processes to run. I.e I click it, "Rogue-Like.exe" shows up task manager but the program never appears on my screen, I need to click to run it again, meaning for some reason I need 2 instances of it running before a window pops up and I can actually see anything. This is on windows 10 Pro x64
2: Using the "speed up" option alternates between dick and dildo. For example if you have a sex scene with jubilee it will be the characters dick, you click speed up and then there will be 2 purple dildos dp-ing her, clicking speed up again reverts it to single dick
#1 sound like the first instance is opening off screen. If so you can move it back on screen by making sure that program is currently selected then pres WIN+LEFT ARROW (or right arrow) this should line it up to the left or right of screen. If that doesn't work try WIN+SHIFT+LEFT ARROW (or right) next.

uzumakijax

May 15, 2019
at last no more beta, i think.. could someone provide the massage sequence for the ladies.. gonna play it slow and steady while savoring everything..

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
With that name he is either a cryomancer ninja or an alternate universe zero that is into femdom and gets passed around by the girls as a boytoy.
This sounds hilarious! Makes me wish for a Dom to knock of her pedestal (or teach the others that dominating the abusive guy with no combat exp is a viable option). I can see Emma and Jean taking this approach.

Reactions: Hatler

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017
You can say that, but you would be wrong, infact
View attachment 2319092

Lesbians are inferior because they cant get the girls creampie orgasm nor do they follow the path of the lady lancer, futa is gay so that needs not to apply, therefore dick having male MC>not dick having female MC.
But wait doesn't that mean Dicks are gay? Right? Because if Futa is gay and the only thing that makes it gay is the dick, then having a dick would in fact make one gay, and if having a dick makes you gay that means male protagonist is actually gay.

The only conclusion I can draw from these theories is that being a lesbian without a dick is the only non gay option.

Last edited:

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
Just started a new game on 1.0, and I forgot you can't buy the stockings with garterbelt right away. What trigger do I need to clear to get them to appear in the shop again?
In case anyone else starts over after a while and gets confused: You can buy them at the mall once you've unlocked Jubilee now.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Sorta update it was related to people telling Oni lately BJ's from girls were all too samey (yeah, he copy pasted Jeans art) & possibly redoing Rogue's blowjob. Of course more people are somehow fine with Rogue's BJ as is but state art is samey.
holy fug man.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
But wait doesn't that mean Dicks are gay? Right? Because if Futa is gay and the only thing that makes it gay is the dick, then having a dick would in fact make one gay, and if having a dick makes you gay that means male protagonist is actually gay.

The only conclusion I can draw from these theories is that being a lesbian without a dick is the only non gay option.
Every dick aside from mine is gay, sorry professor X

salscou

Apr 14, 2020

Is touching your own dick gay?
Specially in a game thats POV focused.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

I don't like to think of it as "gay" or "not gay". I like to think of it as "likes dick" vs "likes pussy".

I'm 100% "likes pussy" so female protagonist + all lesbian scenes is the best option. Is this the least gay option? Or maybe the most gay option (since lesbians are technically gay)? I don't worry about it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic
Feb 10, 2020

WRONG. Lesbians are the female equivalent of gays, thus it's utterly gay.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes