Kyoto Nixon

Sep 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script Orgasms.rpy", line 2453, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'CUN'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/script Locations.rpyc", line 786, in script call
  File "/script Functions.rpyc", line 2289, in script call
  File "/script Locations.rpyc", line 3752, in script call
  File "/script Chat.rpyc", line 153, in script call
  File "/script Chat.rpyc", line 306, in script call
  File "/Emma_Sex.rpyc", line 320, in script call
  File "/script Functions.rpyc", line 8048, in script call
  File "/script Orgasms.rpyc", line 2446, in script
  File "/private/var/folders/hh/d0yp575s7kgcg5xsj9v_bfp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/2255B827-AE57-4679-90FC-6231454D71AD/d/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1681, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "/private/var/folders/hh/d0yp575s7kgcg5xsj9v_bfp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/2255B827-AE57-4679-90FC-6231454D71AD/d/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1794, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/private/var/folders/hh/d0yp575s7kgcg5xsj9v_bfp40000gn/T/AppTranslocation/2255B827-AE57-4679-90FC-6231454D71AD/d/Rogue-Like.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1788, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script Orgasms.rpy", line 2453, in <module>
AttributeError: 'GirlClass' object has no attribute 'CUN'

Darwin-22.2.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Rogue-Like 1.0
i get this error code :/

betadeltabeta

Aug 14, 2019
Is there still the scenario where you walk in on Kitty giving Laura the outfit, then when you return they're hooking up? if so, what stats/ milestones do I need for that to happen?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Is there still the scenario where you walk in on Kitty giving Laura the outfit, then when you return they're hooking up? if so, what stats/ milestones do I need for that to happen?
On the base game if you have high enough relationship with kitty she lets you in, and if you have high enough relationship with laura she will undress, but after that they kick you out.
In the prime mod you can actually trigger a threesome in that scene.

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't like to think of it as "gay" or "not gay". I like to think of it as "likes dick" vs "likes pussy".

I'm 100% "likes pussy" so female protagonist + all lesbian scenes is the best option. Is this the least gay option? Or maybe the most gay option (since lesbians are technically gay)? I don't worry about it.
  • Female protagonist
  • Lesbian sex
  • Exhibitionism
  • Masturbation
  • Having sex with your girlfriend's family
  • Voyeurism
  • ENF
  • Fingering
  • Harem
you want to see more of that ?
and less
  • Anal sex
  • Foot stuff
  • Having sex with your own family
  • Blowjobs
  • Rape/Coercion
  • Underage-looking characters
will for Me i Want to see more of

Male protagnist
having sex with your girlfriend's family or your friend family (xD)
having sex with your own family so it's *incest or Taboo*
fingering
Embarrassed Naked Female
Dominant Forced Pleasure without hate ,like a girl want to say no for her own ego let's break that ego
Blowjobs /and go down on her
Funny Jealousy action

AND LESS OF

anal sex
female protagnist
lesbian sex
exhibitonism
masturbation
voyeurism
harem
rape/coercion
foot stuff

and about our game here it's one of the best game so far I didn't play it for some time now maybe 2 years ago maybe more anyway i don't know but i know that i loved the way you control girl state you want her to call you love or daddy you want to treat her like nothing or with love or with lust I loved that about this game

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
Sorta update it was related to people telling Oni lately BJ's from girls were all too samey (yeah, he copy pasted Jeans art) & possibly redoing Rogue's blowjob. Of course more people are somehow fine with Rogue's BJ as is but state art is samey.
holy fug man.
I honestly don't mind Rogues BJ, it looks slightly weird around the lips but I like how it still looks like her face. Some of the girls faces kind of... warp in different poses

mp82rw

Jan 26, 2020
Sorta update it was related to people telling Oni lately BJ's from girls were all too samey (yeah, he copy pasted Jeans art) & possibly redoing Rogue's blowjob. Of course more people are somehow fine with Rogue's BJ as is but state art is samey.
holy fug man.
Jesus christ, Oni doesnt need any more distractions lol

Now every subsequent update will be pushed back 3 years further haha

• Haha
Reactions: blarg0192

DerKER

Jul 14, 2017
I think I found something weird, the game was updated a couple of days ago, yet in the "Lastest Updates" tab it shows it as 3 months ago.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
You can thank the original cartoon + early 2000s for that.
No, I can thank Oni.
In Evolution, Kitty's tanktop covered her belly completely. Laura was in a zipped up biker jacket and pants almost always so no tummy there either and she looked bad in general whereas Laura in this game is 10/10 best girl. Storm didn't show her tummy. Jubliee didn't show her tummy. Rogue is the only girl whose design is untouched from the original cartoon.
For the other two girls apart from Rogue who did have their midfriff showing originally (Emma, Jean) Oni increased the cuts of their outfits to show even more of their tummy!

I kneel to Oni and George Lucas. True auteurs that the pleb masses do not appreciate

SwoleSquid

Mar 29, 2021
No, I can thank Oni.
In Evolution, Kitty's tanktop covered her belly completely. Laura was in a zipped up biker jacket and pants almost always so no tummy there either and she looked bad in general whereas Laura in this game is 10/10 best girl. Storm didn't show her tummy. Jubliee didn't show her tummy. Rogue is the only girl whose design is untouched from the original cartoon.
For the other two girls apart from Rogue who did have their midfriff showing originally (Emma, Jean) Oni increased the cuts of their outfits to show even more of their tummy!

I kneel to Oni and George Lucas. True auteurs that the pleb masses do not appreciate
It was actually Kittys red shirt outfit that showed off some of her belly in that show.

Not nearly as much as this baddie, though.

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Study sessions are still bugged. In scenarios where it's supposed to open the sex menu, it just skips and says "Well that was certainly a productive use of your study time".

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes