salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Can someone share a full save (all pet names, positions, items etc. unlocked)? I have everything else but can't trigger some of the pet names for some reason.
Wich are you missing?
There are a couple of names you can miss if you dont mention them in dialogue, like calling kitty katherine, or storm miss munroe, but the rest should just pop up as the stats go up.

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI
Aug 10, 2017
I've been focusing on Ms Frost because shes the hottest, she comes for "visits" to my room, but i can't flirt, gift, date her - always says innapapropriate with a student, is there a bug?

Vlidad

Jul 13, 2020
I've been focusing on Ms Frost because shes the hottest, she comes for "visits" to my room, but i can't flirt, gift, date her - always says innapapropriate with a student, is there a bug?
If you call her ms frost, i guess it is because you hadnt seen her afteclasses, don´t be shy to pull out your "masculinity". Then anything should be normal and you could "progress" at your room.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Soo... uh, Rogue gains obedience when I act like a total bitch (after slapping the MC in the face), she tells me she isn't into girls but literally rapes the MC and then goes back to being tsundere, won't let the MC undress her because she isn't comfortable about losing clothes before getting naked all by herself, tells he MC she's too tired but keeps at it (in fact, the only thing that stopped her was the clock) and uh, I lost count of how many times she made the MC cum without cumming herself.

The most hilarious part though has to be that I still get the option to undress her when she's stark naked and she gets really pissed because it's in the public showers. So, "no, I told you I wouldn't, it's too public". Um, okay but... just letting you know you're already naked, honey.

What do those mutants smoke? :unsure:

(I'm used to breaking things but I broke too many at once here and I didn't do anything special. All I wanted to do was take a shower, she caught me off-guard, stayed instead of leaving - the code suggests she's supposed to leave in shock the first time she sees you naked - and then all that shit happened since she wouldn't leave and I really only wanted to take a shower. Guess I'll stay dirty from now on lol.)

She's at like 955 love and 600 inhibitions too. On fucking day ONE. Prof X didn't tell me she was a nymphomaniac!
The girls arent lesbians, so while femzero can have an easier time to get them to hang out with her and seeing each other naked, dont expect to get it on as fast as male zero can once he gets past the shyness barrier.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I got that but that's why I'm at a loss here. So she basically got super friendly in the shower while also being in complete denial of what she was doing?

Guess I'm just not used to superpowers. I'm familiar with hexes and stuff but I have to study this interesting behavior. Ah right, or maybe that's her own power causing her to forget what she does? Maybe I'm overthinking it... Should just check the code. The dumps are weird for RecentActions too. MC showered three times and "cockout" as last element, exposed pussy, okay. Since stripping counts as showering, appparently, that kind of makes sense.

Rogue's is filled with all kinds of stuff. She also undressed twice in a row, apparently. No traces of her bitchslapping the MC or getting angry.
That the addiction mechanics being in conflict with whats happening in the game, when prime updates his mod, youll see how different things are when the addiction mechanics are turned off, pretty much everyone ignores you unless you activly chase after them.

Huron_Fal

Oct 17, 2018
People, please tell me what's new in version 1.0 or the author ran out of letters of the alphabet and this is 999 and this version can be skipped (the last one I played was 999e)

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
People, please tell me what's new in version 1.0 or the author ran out of letters of the alphabet and this is 999 and this version can be skipped (the last one I played was 999e)
999 was meant to be bug testing for 1.0, so in essence 1.0 would be: femzero, new effects and art rework, buttplugs and cum on feet option.

Reactions: Kyokomoto

Hellofacritic

Jan 6, 2019
999 was meant to be bug testing for 1.0, so in essence 1.0 would be: femzero, new effects and art rework, buttplugs and cum on feet option.
"Femzero"? He added the option to play as a female MC? It seems like it will complicate the code while not adding much (I play this game for a big part BECAUSE it says male protagonist and male domination). I think the efforts could be put with more efficiency elsewhere.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
"Femzero"? He added the option to play as a female MC? It seems like it will complicate the code while not adding much (I play this game for a big part BECAUSE it says male protagonist and male domination). I think the efforts could be put with more efficiency elsewhere.
Eh it was expanded from a previous april fools build, i too find playing a lesbian boring but hey, its a new option, it isnt taking away from the canonical zero (as seen in the picture), life is pretty because its varied my friend.
zero.png

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
Eh it was expanded from a previous april fools build, i too find playing a lesbian boring but hey, its a new option, it isnt taking away from the canonical zero (as seen in the picture), life is pretty because its varied my friend.
View attachment 2316586
I've never understood the green skin option. Zero says he's not a mutant, but I'm pretty sure green skin isn't a normal human feature. A normal HEALTHY human feature.

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes