primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
I don't like the idea behind that at all.
What, lesbian Wanda? Me neither. The other 3's descriptions before anyone asks:

"Doreen: A goody-two-shoes, rule follower, Pollyanna type. Always up beat and positive."

"Gwen: Largely self aware that she has found herself trapped in an erogame, and making the most of the situation. She won't be a complete pushover, but will at least know what to expect. :D"

"Lorna: My concept for her is that she's a little spacey, a little mellow, bit of a pushover and basket case. "

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
I guess it's gonna be a lot harder for male Zero to romance her, but I don't think Oni will bother to add some sort of "cheating" mechanic for her, maybe she'll will just flirt with some girls as her first introduction, but that's it.
As for female Zero, I'm betting she will be the one with the strapon this time, at least at the start.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghostload

Kungoru

Jul 10, 2018
Don't think Lorna has any chance until she gets a redesign.
Eh, I don't know. I think she looks fine as it is, and besides Oni always fixes faces up before adding them into a playable version. I think some sort of sweater outfit would look great on her, but that's just me kinks kicking in.
But you are right about her not having chances at the moment regardless, as long as Wanda on the pole and her fans suddenly won't stop caring her, Lorna won't be added in the nearest future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ghostload

Sacra_Umbra

Oct 7, 2019
Once again I'm in need of your help f95. And you already know what I want.
Android???????
I just can't cope with Prime Mod port anymore. It's good, don't get me wrong. But for some reason after like 10 ingame days it always starts crashing after each fucking action that I do. Even such simple as moving to another location. I can't even have some joyful fucky wucky with my Jubes after we both share our love with each other :cry:
Plus it loads like shit
send help pls

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Android???????
I just can't cope with Prime Mod port anymore. It's good, don't get me wrong. But for some reason after like 10 ingame days it always starts crashing after each fucking action that I do. Even such simple as moving to another location. I can't even have some joyful fucky wucky with my Jubes after we both share our love with each other :cry:
Plus it loads like shit
send help pls
Here is an android Link
6z9mc78E6qCOZu6zAjp2NaWtPyADe_RTMs6LDQqzAMk.jpg

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Android???????
Plus it loads like shit
send help pls
Demand Oni to make a working RenPy game, Prime has nothing to do with that.

Dodgeek

Jul 19, 2017
Can someone share the results of the poll and the potential drawing of the new girls please? I feel like I'm missing out.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes