leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Sheesh, the lock chat got metaconvoluted as fuck.
I can only say 2 things about it. The first one is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the second is the reason why one would want a lock in the showers is essentially for roleplay purposes. The showers are "communal", but that doesn't stop the girls from closing the door when they're using it and getting angry when you enter without permision. Meaning the idea of privacy is there, but the lock got removed because the dev might have made the mistake of thinking that the roleplay aspect isn't as valuable for his game and took a little piece of it out just because it was giving him a pain in the ass when programing some shit.

EDIT: Careful with the ban ogres; they can come at any moment and Thanosnap the entire conversation if they feel you got too carried away with not talking about mainly the game. Chance I'll use to shamelessly promote the Off-Topic rebellious chat a noble pal of us opened up in the name of shitposting freedom: https://f95zone.to/threads/jubes-boobs-everything-off-topic.144228/post-9927186

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Sheesh, the lock chat got metaconvoluted as fuck.
I can only say 2 things about it. The first one is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And the second is the reason why one would want a lock in the showers is essentially for roleplay purposes. The showers are "communal", but that doesn't stop the girls from closing the door when they're using it and getting angry when you enter without permision. Meaning the idea of privacy is there, but the lock got removed because the dev might have made the mistake of thinking that the roleplay aspect isn't as valuable for his game and took a little piece of it out just because it was giving him a pain in the ass when programing some shit.

EDIT: Careful with the ban ogres; they can come at any moment and Thanosnap the entire conversation if they feel you got too carried away with not talking about mainly the game. Chance I'll use to shamelessly promote the Off-Topic rebellious chat a noble pal of us opened up in the name of shitposting freedom: https://f95zone.to/threads/jubes-boobs-everything-off-topic.144228/post-9927186
images-1.jpeg
I like locke personally, and I think we need more locke, although kitty hates locke for some reason???

Jun 10, 2019
why don't we just solve the debate with a poll? we could add a poll to the first page which goes like this:

should the developer bring back the option to lock the shower door?

1.yes
2.im not going to use it myself but i don't mind it
3.no i don't want it in the game
there, problem solved

Reactions: hidden-entity

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
Kinda realized this game lacks the one thing that could actually feel like the virgin run even matter to even attempt. There's not enough events in the activities that lead to accidental touching. You pretty much have to force the girl's addictions still. It never happens by accident. A virgin wouldn't flirt by touching anyone (let alone flirt at all). These sort of things could've been added for situations like being in the danger room with any of them "Sentinel's blast knocks you away, *Insert X-Girl here* catches you". Classroom "You (or *Insert X-Girl*) drops eraser/pencil and upon handing it back, hands make contact".

There's also the flag set off that should actually drastically change the girl's personalities to make them predator in nature. If you only choose answers that don't make you come off as either a jerk nor a horndog. This should make you be treated like a doormat, or a circus freak. You're the mutant that can cancel out other's powers with a single touch, might as well make the girls bullies with their own flavors. Emma does actually try to experiment with you, Kitty bullies you, Rogue becomes possessive and it's a near physical tug of war between her and Laura because they both actually have some pretty possessive writing when it comes to Zero by default. Ororo takes a domineering approach, she's been on the bad end of the stick and now she feels she can overpower Zero too. Also with Jean, she could just lock you in the shower room with her and she tortures your dick with her powers until you're spent then she'll just continue to do this until you're spent and that's how she messes with Zero there. Jubilee could be the same, since she shows up late maybe actually have the flag set off to where she isn't sucking your blood, but actually sucking your dick instead which is where the hard part comes in. Girls all interrupt (or maybe they show up after Jubilee succeeds in getting his semen) and Jubilee has to end up explaining why she'd do that to Zero and the nightmare truly begins after that. There's no longer a need to try and raise the girls to be willing to blackmail/threaten/mind control Xavier since they'll initiate every public attempt to sexually mess with you and will stop (if necessary) to avoid Xavier's detection (but if you're around either Emma or Jean during these events, well you're screwed since they both can potentially block out Xavier).

Last edited:

LOGhetto

Nov 8, 2017
It's amazing that a lot of the fixes this game could have is mostly just having the flexibility and detail in regards to writing and events. It doesn't have to all be artwork based stuff.

Reactions: MisterDuck

DarkLurker12

Aug 26, 2021
Kinda realized this game lacks the one thing that could actually feel like the virgin run even matter to even attempt. There's not enough events in the activities that lead to accidental touching. You pretty much have to force the girl's addictions still. It never happens by accident. A virgin wouldn't flirt by touching anyone (let alone flirt at all). These sort of things could've been added for situations like being in the danger room with any of them "Sentinel's blast knocks you away, *Insert X-Girl here* catches you". Classroom "You (or *Insert X-Girl*) drops eraser/pencil and upon handing it back, hands make contact".

There's also the flag set off that should actually drastically change the girl's personalities to make them predator in nature. If you only choose answers that don't make you come off as either a jerk nor a horndog. This should make you be treated like a doormat, or a circus freak. You're the mutant that can cancel out other's powers with a single touch, might as well make the girl's bullies with their own flavors. Emma does actually try to experiment with you, Kitty bullies you, Rogue becomes possessive and it's a near physical tug of war between her and Laura because they both actually have some pretty possessive writing when it comes to Zero by default. Ororo takes a domineering approach, she's been on the bad end of the stick and now she feels she can overpower Zero too. Also with Jean, she could just lock you in the shower room with her and she tortures your dick with her powers until you're spent then she'll just continue to do this until you're spent and that's how she messes with Zero there. Jubilee could be the same, since she shows up late maybe actually have the flag set off to where she isn't sucking your blood, but actually sucking your dick instead which is where the hard part comes in. Girls all interrupt (or maybe they show up after Jubilee succeeds in getting his semen) and Jubilee has to end up explaining why she'd do that to Zero and the nightmare truly begins after that. There's no longer a need to try and raise the girls to be willing to blackmail/threaten/mind control Xavier since they'll initiate every public attempt to sexually mess with you and will stop (if necessary) to avoid Xavier's detection (but if you're around either Emma or Jean during these events, well you're screwed since they both can potentially block out Xavier).
Finally someone else gets it. Ain't no fun in success without the risk of failure. Ain't no fun trying to dominate without the possibility of (forced) submission.

I want that tug of war damn it. I want challange when managing their stats. I want my sex-crazed pet to grow more agressive and disobedient if I ignore her too much.

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

gabo200

Feb 6, 2020

There's also the flag set off that should actually drastically change the girl's personalities to make them predator in nature. If you only choose answers that don't make you come off as either a jerk nor a horndog. This should make you be treated like a doormat, or a circus freak. You're the mutant that can cancel out other's powers with a single touch, might as well make the girl's bullies with their own flavors. Emma does actually try to experiment with you, Kitty bullies you, Rogue becomes possessive and it's a near physical tug of war between her and Laura because they both actually have some pretty possessive writing when it comes to Zero by default. Ororo takes a domineering approach, she's been on the bad end of the stick and now she feels she can overpower Zero too. Also with Jean, she could just lock you in the shower room with her and she tortures your dick with her powers until you're spent then she'll just continue to do this until you're spent and that's how she messes with Zero there. Jubilee could be the same, since she shows up late maybe actually have the flag set off to where she isn't sucking your blood, but actually sucking your dick instead which is where the hard part comes in. Girls all interrupt (or maybe they show up after Jubilee succeeds in getting his semen) and Jubilee has to end up explaining why she'd do that to Zero and the nightmare truly begins after that. There's no longer a need to try and raise the girls to be willing to blackmail/threaten/mind control Xavier since they'll initiate every public attempt to sexually mess with you and will stop (if necessary) to avoid Xavier's detection (but if you're around either Emma or Jean during these events, well you're screwed since they both can potentially block out Xavier).
We understand each other, we just need to be able to program and draw to capture all that and I don't know if Ronchon's project can do it, but if it can't, the community is still there to achieve it with the original or the new one.

Orisenza

Apr 5, 2018
I locked the door, I didn't give you a key, you aren't Kitty, what the fuck are you doing in my room.
This is the only problem I have with the game.
Actually, that and the lack of Soft Serve.

Reactions: Black-Wolf

V0idSeeker

May 20, 2019
Does anyone know the command to adjust the attraction between girls? The one that now shows up in a threesome. I tried GirlX.LikeGirl; GirlX.LikesGirl; and GirlX.LovesGirl, none of those change the variable.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
Does anyone know the command to adjust the attraction between girls? The one that now shows up in a threesome. I tried GirlX.LikeGirl; GirlX.LikesGirl; and GirlX.LovesGirl, none of those change the variable.

try that. ymmv

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes