salscou

Apr 14, 2020
yeah in the previous versions you could get in the shower and then lock the door behind you and take a shower in peace without anyone walking in on you
I dont remember that, showering means exposing yourself to the evil succubi that inhabit the mansion seeing your dingdong and there was nothing you could do about it.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
*Deadpan* Oh no, the bevy of horny teens want to have sex with me, in various positions, all to serve me and to be at my beck and call. Oh woe is me, that this is to be my fate. However shall I cope, however shall I live. Curse the dark fate that has befallen me. */deadpan*

vlack

Sep 16, 2018
Does anyone know if they are going to change the sex system to look more like eroge than a static image?

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
yeah in the previous versions you could get in the shower and then lock the door behind you and take a shower in peace without anyone walking in on you
Funny, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the game? I mean, as far as I'm aware the game doesn't include a "cleanliness" stat, so what other reason is there to shower but to leave an unlocked door?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Funny, doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of the game? I mean, as far as I'm aware the game doesn't include a "cleanliness" stat, so what other reason is there to shower but to leave an unlocked door?
I gotta shower irl, but i never lock the door. Maybe i should, to prevent mutant rape chances.

Jun 10, 2019
never thought id find myself in a position where i need to explain myself with a sophisticated philosophical argument over why idon't want to strip naked in front of strangers like an exhibitionist but here we are, who knows maybe my momma didn't raise a buttnaked nudist? anybody ever heard about manners or common courtesy? guess being left alone or taking a damn shower is too much too ask in this day and age where the degenerate alphabet people control everything, maybe i should hire a lawyer
dEfEaTs ThE gAmE pUrPoSe
yeah, watch me shamelessly commit the mortal sin of defeating the game purpose by taking a shower behind a closed door

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: p22 and leathermax

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
never thought id find myself in a position where i need to answer myself with a sophisticated philosophical argument over why idon't want to strip naked in front of strangers like an exhibitionist but here we are, who knows maybe my momma didn't raise a buttnaked nudist? anybody ever heard about manners or common courtesy? guess being left alone or taking a damn shower is too much too ask in this day and age where the degenerate alphabet people control everything, maybe i should hire a lawyer
dEfEaTs ThE gAmE pUrPoSe
yeah, watch me shamelessly commit the mortal sin of defeating the game purpose by taking a shower behind a closed door
IT'S. A. COMMUNAL. SHOWER. Wear jean shorts like Tobias Fucke if this is such an issue:

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
or they could bring back the option to lock the door
Considering the mess of code that composes this game, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon. Possibly ever. Just mod it in if that's really an issue, but complaining here won't change it. Go complain on Oni's Patreon! Stop wasting our time regarding how you have an unconscious need to hide yo' wrinkly balls...

Reactions: Ghostload
Jun 10, 2019
Considering the mess of code that composes this game, I wouldn't expect that anytime soon. Possibly ever. Just mod it in if that's really an issue, but complaining here won't change it. Go complain on Oni's Patreon! Stop wasting our time regarding how you have an unconscious need to hide yo' wrinkly balls...
dude.. if your time or entire life for that matter was worth a shit you wouldn't be arguing over a stupid game on dark corners of the internet with strangers :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes