salscou

Apr 14, 2020
it would be cool to have a remote control vibrator feature in the game, at least for one of the MC genders.
You mean as in zero/femzero getting a remote vibrator inside them?
But youre supposed to be the dominant one.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Playing as Femzero, during the scene with Emma after class, I get the exception below when I pick 'Warn Her' when cumming. I was fondling her tits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Hm? Did I miss something? Since when does this game have a female protagonist?
Technically it was first introduced in a joke build, but now is part of the actual game.
You can now have an easier time hanging with the girls, asking for their number or showering with them for the price of getting blueballed even harder and lacking a penis.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
I'm curious to know how good/bad Gwen is going to be.. I wonder if we'll get her first pose midsummer too.
I say that cos supposedly March is when 1.1 is gonna drop but it's Oni who knows?

Reactions: Ghostload

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Playing as Femzero, during the scene with Emma after class, I get the exception below when I pick 'Warn Her' when cumming. I was fondling her tits.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah, thats because Emma_BJ_Hair_Wet_Mid.png is in "images/EmmaBJFace/" its a typo, theres another one for Emma_BJ_Hair_Wet_Top.png too

Last edited:
Reactions: x7xas4UprEta
Jul 28, 2019
does anybody knows what use does the butt plug have in the game? like, does it have any events related to it or not? also, what does the dialogue "come to me, my x-man" mean in the game, is like an event or what?

Oldmannogains

Jun 27, 2021
Hmmm, can someone explain me relationship with Kitty and X23? On public they are looks like a good 'ol buddys, but when you want to add one of them to having fun together, they have no good intension toward each other.
Can something change their mind about that? Not simple "we'll do as i said, she are with us" stuff, i already know about that. Maybe there is some kind of activities or dialogue for that?

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.40 star(s) 148 Votes