MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
This is not a mod; it is a modded version of the game. So prime mod will only work if you went in and tweaked whatever it overwrites. To that extent no mod is compatible unless tweaked to
Good to know, and thank you for answering most of my questions, but can you rename your file to help clarify which version your modded version is derived from?

Dittymyman

Feb 23, 2019
Good to know, and thank you for answering most of my questions, but can you rename your file to help clarify which version your modded version is derived from?
I do not remember the exact number but it was the one prior to the female protag update and you're welcome; thanks for trying my mod out

Feb 10, 2020
anyone know if 1.0 still has that issue of kitty giving you her key, then when you walk in on her and laura doing the dress-up event, she claims she doesn't know how you got it?

WinkJeck

Dec 7, 2017
1) Legitimate way: wait for the girl to offer it.
2) Creepy way: ask Xavier for it when you apply the corresponding [greek letter] plan with the girl.
3) Tug way: break into Xavier's office at night and search the central drawer, there is a keyring with all the keys of the game on it.
thank you my battle brother

4.40 star(s) 148 Votes