Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, I saw that in Gwen's submissive confession dialogue. She outright admitted that instead of her, you were actually the real main character. And you say, "Of course I am."

So, I guess you were always self-aware, and you more or less took over Zero after the Sentinel wrecked his house. That's how I see it, anyway. Isekai Truck, only it was a robot. Like an evil Optimus Prime.
Now we wait five months to fuck her tits rip

Reactions: mrttao

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Do you guys know if Gwen's clothes are in the room shop or are these exclusive to the mall like with Jubes?

primavera9925

Sep 28, 2020
Looks like we got the worst of both worlds, everyone!
Pretty disappointed at how shallow she is too. Not that it'd be realistic to have her full arc in this, but Poole being the zany, forth wall breaking girl only going "I'm in a game ha-ha" without even a hint of it being a facade really blows. This game needs more sweet girls, damn it.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah, I saw that in Gwen's submissive confession dialogue. She outright admitted that instead of her, you were actually the real main character. And you say, "Of course I am."

So, I guess you were always self-aware, and you more or less took over Zero after the Sentinel wrecked his house. That's how I see it, anyway. Isekai Truck, only it was a robot. Like an evil Optimus Prime.
sorry if it's a stupid question,but I am a bit out of the loop with this game,was gwen added in one of the recent updates or is it a mod?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Pretty disappointed at how shallow she is too. Not that it'd be realistic to have her full arc in this, but Poole being the zany, forth wall breaking girl only going "I'm in a game ha-ha" without even a hint of it being a facade really blows. This game needs more sweet girls, damn it.
More?
Rogue, kitty, storm and jubes are all sweet, emma and laura are the horny ones and jean is the only mean one, most of the girls are sweet and gentle.
sorry if it's a stupid question,but I am a bit out of the loop with this game,was gwen added in one of the recent updates or is it a mod?
Brand new update lad.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
I feel like you can get a lot of free points for gwen doing the introductions to other characters. When you can get it to work.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Fucking hell, I have never been so disappointed in one of this game's girls. Is her real name Gwen Poorly-done or what?
So fugly when compared to the sketch, the most basic and uninspired 4th wall bs and the most obnoxious intros ever. Is this what's done to her favourite girl? Because I'd pick motherfucking Jean every day of the week.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Well, they can't all be winners.

Also, I was expecting far worse than this--so Gwen just made it to the highest rank on my list.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Alright. Good. One other person besides me actually likes her artwork. But that's only because I expected it to be so bad I couldn't even look at it. I even read comics where I had to stop reading it because it was so badly drawn. I even liked the comic itself, and I still couldn't stand to gaze upon it.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Alright. Good. One other person besides me actually likes her artwork. But that's only because I expected it to be so bad I couldn't even look at it. I even read comics where I had to stop reading it because it was so badly drawn. I even liked the comic itself, and I still couldn't stand to gaze upon it.
I really dont see anything wrong with it, i just really, really like how she looks like with the mask.
The mask stays on during sex baby.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I really dont see anything wrong with it, i just really, really like how she looks like with the mask.
The mask stays on during sex baby.
That's what I'll tell Wolvie when she gets her complimentary cowl. XD

But it's nice to see that you don't think there's anything wrong with her art either.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
Fucking hell, I have never been so disappointed in one of this game's girls. Is her real name Gwen Poorly-done or what?
So fugly when compared to the sketch, the most basic and uninspired 4th wall bs and the most obnoxious intros ever. Is this what's done to her favourite girl? Because I'd pick motherfucking Jean every day of the week.
...What?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes