leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Golly, how lively threads have been this night. But I won't be able to play until later, so maybe there's a b version lying around by the time I'm back. Also, wtf is with that face? I thought Oni liked Gwen, ffs.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
No mobile link? Damn now I can't play the new update on my mobile device right now that can barely run anything and sounds like a fucking car engine trying to play anything. (Including Rogue-like-evolution) (Also I'm assuming Linux isn't mobile but I wouldn't know since I suffer from the case of extreme stupidity)
I got you boo

(Mostly) Unmodified apk of 1.1a 32 bit only

Last edited:
Reactions: rev33 and Leech

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
Don't know how I didn't notice the links before (The two below your message) considering I literally looked at your message on the previous page... I'm going to put a eye appointment on my to do list.
You're good, I hadn't uploaded 1.1a yet when you'd asked

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
I know its weird, but i find her oddly cuter with the mask.
Anyway, how the fuck do i get the whole "introducing her to everyone" to work?
I get kicked out of xevier's office even though i agreed.
Idk if we get the cute girl nightcrawler from that one episode of evolution, that'd be pretty nice
Thats a dangerous territory, lad.

Feb 10, 2020
Anyway, how the fuck do i get the whole "introducing her to everyone" to work?
I get kicked out of xevier's office even though i agreed.
Just party up with her after and go to each girl. Party up again after each introduction. Xavier promised compensation but I don't think that part is in

Reactions: salscou

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Ok now i cant introduce her to emma, laura or jean because they show up naked and she gets weirded out and leaves.
I even double checked and they were fully clothed, so are the introductions for these 3 busted or what?

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
no don't put thr1.1 apk
gogffsmn I'm; deunk as shit
i love you guydeven if you don;t lovde me
I love you plenty.

And on that note, you need to tell Oni that the player himself needs to somehow "communicate" with Gwen. He needs to let her know that he's also from the "real" dimension, controlling the character as well. But knowing Oni, that could get sticky. In all sorts of ways.

Feb 10, 2020
Ok now i cant introduce her to emma, laura or jean because they show up naked and she gets weirded out and leaves.
I even double checked and they were fully clothed, so are the introductions for these 3 busted or what?
I know Emma at least has slightly different dialogue for introducing her in class, doesn't have to be bedroom. Dunno if it permantly fucks it up if she sees them naked first though

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Thats my firecrotch!
jean insults.png

I love you plenty.

And on that note, you need to tell Oni that the player himself needs to somehow "communicate" with Gwen. He needs to let her know that he's also from the "real" dimension, controlling the character as well. But knowing Oni, that could get sticky. In all sorts of ways.
Well judging by jean's dialogue, it seems like gwen is very much aware that zero is the main character.
I know Emma at least has slightly different dialogue for introducing her in class, doesn't have to be bedroom. Dunno if it permantly fucks it up if she sees them naked first though
Yeah it turns out if you reload and try again a couple of times, they stop being naked eventually.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I like what I'm seeing so far with Gwen, though I'm a bit disappointed he didn't capitalize on her old intro. Though given the character Oni could go towards a 2nd canonical Gwen that only appears from time to time, and then the possibilities would be interesting!

Also her face could look a bit less "aggressive".

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
View attachment 2434031
Well judging by jean's dialogue, it seems like gwen is very much aware that zero is the main character.
Yeah, I saw that in Gwen's submissive confession dialogue. She outright admitted that instead of her, you were actually the real main character. And you say, "Of course I am."

So, I guess you were always self-aware, and you more or less took over Zero after the Sentinel wrecked his house. That's how I see it, anyway. Isekai Truck, only it was a robot. Like an evil Optimus Prime.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes