Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I ask for them so often, I just imagine he's selling them to the Brotherhood for a tidy profit. Just hanging out at the side of the school wearing a trenchcoat and when he opens it up, there's just row after row of panties like the merchant in RE4.

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
Man damn kitty.. silly girl has no sense of right or wrong.
Well yeah, you can dick her enough to get her to open up charles's office to steal money and keep it to buy her a new buttplug.
I ask for them so often, I just imagine he's selling them to the Brotherhood for a tidy profit. Just hanging out at the side of the school wearing a trenchcoat and when he opens it up, there's just row after row of panties like the merchant in RE4.
He puts them in a vending machine in japan.

• Haha
Reactions: leathermax

armond

Apr 26, 2020
heh heh heh, got some rare things on sale,,,,,,, straaaaanger

Reactions: UnsavouryPursuits

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
"Zero, since you... disabled my powers... to blackmail me... I've had this itch that I can't scratch"
It's even better/worse when you remember that, in the comics, there have been times when he's lost his powers and regained the ability to walk as a result.

Yes, the vision of his chasing you down the corridors of the school screaming 'LET ME TOUCH YOU' is terrifying, but remember what happened to Jubes when your mojo wore off.

FacelessVixen

Aug 25, 2017
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
After you collect all of their underwear, Kyu tells you that you have to win over her boss in four match-3 puzzle sessions in order to get her panties and activate Alpha Mode.

...And Kitty starts quizzing you on cat trivia.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
To be honest I really like this game even though the updates are slow as a tortoise. I'll bet that this game still ain't finish once I reach 30 and that is two years from now. Anyways Oni better start adding sound fx to this game...it still feels weird fapping on mute lol.

prime559

Apr 21, 2017
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
That's not a bad idea... I know what I'm working on tonight.

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes