Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
I can see it now, beast has invented the incest musket, happy hunting son, the whole world's your family oyster:cool:
If it's modern-day Beast, it's probably some form of incest WMD, possibly a bioweapon, definitely in suppository form.
Folks that love incest probably have an Oedipus Complex.

Those motherfuckers.
It's all fun and games til somebody loses an eye

Hatler

Oct 6, 2019
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk collection.png

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
W-wait how'd you those boxers?

salscou

Apr 14, 2020
What happens to all the panties Zero gets after asking the girls for them? I think Oni should make them a part of the inventory like books and sex toys. Maybe give the player a reward for getting all of them? We'd need a way to track which ones we have then, so maybe we get something for Zero's room or something idk View attachment 2432934
Thats honestly exactly how i envisioned it, zero has a bunch of panties stored as thropies somewhere, this should be canon TBH.
W-wait how'd you those boxers?
Kitty magic?

4.40 star(s) 149 Votes